“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Delicious, traditional food in a lovely setting. Would be great for a romantic meal. There is a great variety of delicious South Indian food. I have subtracted one star as I found the starters a bit oily. Please don't let this put you off though. The masala dosa was excellent. If I lived in Cambridge, I would be a regular visitor.

There are newer reviews for Nivedyam

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I had no idea this place had been closed down for a while! It has been my favorite Indian restaurant by far since I moved to Cambridge and it still is. Our experience from yesterday night is excellent, great food, taste and service. No complains at all. And I am writing this review the day after which probably means they have improved the quality of the food since June!

2  Thank Kemnaret
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I have been eating and cooking indian style food for over thirty five years and have noticed so many changes in Bengali restaurants and take away places. After trying Cocum around 2 years ago, I was totally amazed at the quality and taste of the food. having read the reviews on why they were closed down and after speaking personally to the manager,my thoughts have not changed one bit on the quality of food.I personally have never experienced any problems and will happily dine at least once a week at Cocum. I never go any where else for a curry anymore. Even T.V. chefs have had closures of their restaurants and re-opened. Keep up the good work Cocum.

2  Thank ian a
Reviewed July 21, 2013

This was our first visit to Cocum since it re-opened and I'm happy to report that the food is still absolutely great - the dosas are still fantastic. Extremely pleased that our favourite indian restaurant is trading again and we will continue to keep going.

1  Thank Dan W
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I've been going to this place and getting takeaways virtually since it opened. The food is always good at the very least and I have to say that I'd never suffered the very poor service experienced by some. Perhaps they are under-staffed at busy times? I've had possibly the most enjoyable curry I've ever eaten at this place. Oh, and the only bout of food poisoning I've ever got from a restaurant (which cost me a week off work, a sore bottom and Cocum 2 stars).

1  Thank Robertrebor