“Modern Studio for two”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Central double bed studio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

New York City, New York
“Average, completely average”
Reviewed May 9, 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

This is a single unit managed by a group that owns other units in the area. You need to make a firm appointment with the manager to be let into the place. God help you if you miss the appointment.

Also, God help you if you cancel your reservation on Hotels.com even though you know you’ll be charged for the night because you’re within the no-refund period. I did that out of courtesy to let the owner know that I could not get to Cambridge. When I met him after rebooking for the next day he insinuated that I’d tried to cheat him because he was not familiar with Hotels.com operates.

I left a message for him on his cell about a WiFi problem. Never heard back from him.

Room is small. Adequate as a place to sleep for a night but not much else.

20-25 minute walk to center.

Price merely OK.

I try to be positive when I comment but can’t really think of anything positive to say.

I don’t recommend the place.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
May 11, 2018
Thanks very much for your comments sir. We are taking this very seriously but at the same time, unfortunately as a reservation has been made and hence blocking somebody else from booking (all published in our T + C), we have to stick to our non-refund policy. We had no idea about your issues before arrival and unfortunately cannot accept responsibility for your frustrating trip and right hand drive laws in the UK. Once again apologies for your disappointment. I wish you a pleasant trip during the rest of your trip in the UK.
Gheorghe...
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
“Modern Studio for two”
Reviewed April 10, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

This a great little modern studio has everything you can want. The location is perfect, only a five-minute walk from the heart of Cambridge city. The studio has a cute size with sink, shower and toilet. The bed is very comfortable and relaxing.

Whatever time of the year you go, you can re-ensure that you can either be warm or cold.
An owner is a lovely man who is always ready to help with any question. SMS or What's App he uses.

Overall, highly recommend this excellent studio!

Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Apr 11, 2018
Thanks so much Gheorghe, I'm so pleased you were happy and comfortable during yous stay in Cambridge. Looking forward to hosting you again soon,

Omid
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing