“Lunchtime drink”

The Snug Bar
Ranked #322 of 737 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Pub, Gastropub
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to our Lensfield Road Snug Bar, where we offer quality service alongside an eclectic offering of cocktails, food and real ales. Whether a self-confessed foodie, cocktail enthusiast or ale drinker we have something for you. During the day we're the perfect comfy retreat from the office or studying, providing quality coffee and food served all day - whether you fancy a light bite, the best breakfast in town, classic fish and chips or our famous homemade burgers, our menu will see you through the day. Come the evening we are transformed to a cocktail and beer lovers dream. Drop in to enjoy our generous happy hour whilst being be looked after by our friendly team and provided with a selection of quality cocktails, premium lagers - and now a fine range of real ales and cask cider - in what is probably the cosiest bar in town.
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Popped in here with my hubby whilst shopping as they had a board up advertising Mojito's (my favourite cocktail) i was even more delighted to see that it was 2 for 1!! Best mojito i've had in a long time!! We didn't eat but the food certainly looked good, maybe next time :)

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Popped in the other day for lunch, only one person in front of me, I ordered a lunctime burger a pint of coke. The menu said a smaller burger great for lunchtime and much quicker to cook. i thought great!. My colleague oredered at the same time. We sat down and 10 minutes his panini and chips arrived. Time passed and 40 minutes later I had to asled where my food was. The waitress checked and said we have no more left!!!
What was worse was the guy behind me in the queue ordered the same burger and got his!!. I had 10 minutes left before we had to head back to work, I was offered something else but they could not get in made in 5 minutes.Ii took the refund, when asking why they had forgot my order there was a blank look on the waitress face. I paid by debit card but they had to give me cash as a refund as the waitress couldn't work the till. Only one apology was made. Terrible service, and I didnt even get to try the food. I left so annoyed and very hungry!

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Looks like a complete dive from the outside and even the inside is really crap looking with rickety tables and crap chairs....however the food is AMAZING. Portion sizes are giant size so trust me you will not leave here hungry! Cannot say enough about how good a meal I had, just go there then you will understand

Reviewed August 25, 2012

The Snug looks more like a cafe inside than a pub- v nice, mainly table seating. Staff were lovely and helpful. Shame about the food. We had a vegetarian platter for £12.95 which was mainly different versions of cheese with onion- topped potato skins, corn chips with cheese, quesadilla with cheese and onion and a couple of bits of pepper and mushroom. There were some vege bites which were the only non cheese covered item. Fish finger sandwich was £9.55 and paninis around £7.45. Would come back for a drink, but wouldn't stay for food again.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Love this place. Always visit when we're in Cambridge. Friendly service, good value and just the perfect place to kick back and relax with some very tasty food and drinks. Highly Recommend!