“Terrible” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Stazione Restaurant & Coffee bar

Stazione Restaurant & Coffee bar
Ranked #157 of 677 Restaurants in Cambridge
Good for: Dining on a budget, Romantic, Large groups, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

I ate here in April inside the restaurant. The waiter said they could do me a dish that was not on the menu: pasta with white sauce and Lucanica sausage. I ordered it, but they just added the pepperoni they use for the pizzas. It was a very poor dish that I ate because I was in a real hurry before going to a meeting. I did point out that the dish wasn't what the waiter had said they'd prepare. The waiter confirmed that it was pepperoni and apologised when he brought me the bill -- but they still charged me full price (£12.95. They also gave me the tiniest basket of bread I've ever seen: four small pieces cut from what seemed to be a supermarket baguette. I won't be going there again.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Allen H

Norwich, United Kingdom
“Terrible food with matching attitude”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Food served cold went back twice for heating up. Ration on Black pepper and informed extra charge for Parmesan on pasta dishes. Male Staff rude and intimidating to female customers. Advise to avoid as food bland and not authentic.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank jen545
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Much better value than Jamie's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

We chose this restaurant on a Sunday lunchtime as an alternative to Jamie's Italian restaurant. The staff were very accommodating and pleasant. We ate downstairs in the "cellar" and enjoyed our visit. The starter platter was good value and the mains of lasagne were piping hot and the pasta was clearly homemade. The children had pizza which was satisfactory but we have had better.

We were not rushed or told we had to leave the table by a certain time. The manager was only too pleased to interact with the children and make them feel welcome.

On the whole, we felt it was a much better experience than the other Italian restaurant around the corner.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Vienna, Austria
“Lovely !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

Lovely, elegant outside area but the weather was cold so we sat downstairs in the cellar part of the restaurant - beautifully decorated with very friendly staff who made us feel welcome. Food traditionally Italian. Will definitely go again.

Visited May 2013
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Best restaurant so far !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I tried this restaurant as we love to eat out in Cambridge and love to listen to live Jazz and this place was perfect. Not only was the food wonderful and I was struggling to make a decision between two delicious sounding meals the waiter said everything is cooked fresh we will do half of one half of the other brilliant !! .My partner had the steak beautiful. The banter between the staff was really funny and made it one of the most enjoyable evenings we have had. Top marks for a top place we can't wait to take our friends there.

• Visited May 2013