Lowest prices for your stay
$78
Hotels.com$78
Agoda.com$78
ZenHotels.com$95
1,322 results
All reviews train station taxi rank the ground floor ironing room travelling by train cafe bar rooms are small comfortable bed reception area first floor clean hotel decent size car park convenient location short stay nice breakfast weekend break
Selected filters

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
FrankB4693, General Manager at ibis Cambridge Central Station Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2019

Reviewed July 3, 2019

I visited this hotel for a business trip over the course of 3 days. The location is perfect, just by the station. The room was clean and comfortable, with a great shower. The breakfast provided was brilliant and I thoroughly enjoyed having a kettle in the room.

Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank emilylouisem2017
FrankB4693, General Manager at ibis Cambridge Central Station Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2019

Dear emilylouisem2017,

We are thrilled to know our location is convenient for you and that our services met your expectations. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed July 3, 2019

I occasionally stay for business and this is my hotel of choice due to its convenience for the train station and choice of food outlets in the evening. The hotel is modern and clean. My only complaint is the very hard pillows!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank RM_Thornbury
FrankB4693, General Manager at ibis Cambridge Central Station Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2019

Dear RM_Thornbury,

Thank you for taking the time to rate us and comment about your stay at Ibis Cambridge. We are happy to know our location is convenient for you. Also it's great you find our hotel clean and modern. Regarding the pillows, please let us know on your next stay that you prefer a softer pillow and we will gladly change them for you. We hope we can welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed June 29, 2019

The best part of this hotel is the location - it is literally right next to the train station & taxi stops. There are a few shops around there (Sainsbury, Wasabi, cafe nero, etc.) which is very convenient.
However, the room is small (as usual) with a very small shower room. It is clean and decent, though.
The check-in is not a traditional style on the desks, but with a few staffs standing with a tablet. I guess it seems cool, young and casual these days.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank nthwales

Dear nthwales,

Thank you for taking the time to rate us and comment about your stay at Ibis Cambridge. We are happy to know you enjoyed your experience at the hotel and that you liked our location. It is really convenient for most of our guests. We hope you can come back very soon.

Reviewed June 26, 2019 via mobile

Stayed 5 nights for business. I typically stay at Hilton properties but cost and availability led me here. This is my first visit to Ibis. Check in was fairly straightforward once you realize there is no front desk. Reception is handled by roaming employees with handheld devices. This was fine with me as check in was easy. The hotel was very crowded when I arrived but as the day progressed it started to clear out. I asked for a quiet room and was given a very quiet room away from the lifts. Apart from one evening, I did not hear any noise. Rooms are a bit small but consistent with other hotels in the area. Bathroom is more like a pod than an actual room. It’s small but functional. I’ve never seen a bathroom like this before. The best part of the hotel is proximity to the rail station. Literally right next to it. Many eating places nearby within walking distance including cafe in the hotel and a pub and another restaurant just outside. In addition, there is a small market across the street where you can buy snacks, sandwiches, beer, wine and other grocery items. If using the train then this is the best location. I’ll likely look at this hotel when I return in a few months.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Jake427,

Thank you for taking the time to rate us and share your detailed feedback with us. We are so happy to know you had a great experience at the hotel and that you liked our location. It is really convenient for most of our guests. We are thrilled to know you will consider us for your next stay and hope we can welcome you again very soon.