“Pricey but so tasty it's worth it!”

Eat Thai - High Wycombe
Ranked #12 of 244 Restaurants in High Wycombe
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Eat Thai, we are passionate about serving top quality Thai food, both authentic royal recipes and unique dishes created by our head chef. We believe eating well to be a fundamental ingredient to living well and that the former can be achieved by combining the finest produce with our chefs' knowledge and skills. Above all, we hope to provide you with a memorable experience of culinary pleasure and delight.
Reviewed November 2, 2012

This is one of those places we tend not to visit too regularly purely because when we go to eat we don't want to have to be careful what we choose as we don't want to break the bank. For two people to have a couple of pre-dinner drinks, bottle of wine, starters and mains you are looking at an easy £80 - £100. That said I think it is more than worth it. Delicious food, with so many flavours and the presentation is fantastic. The staff are so smiley and friendly we always get a warm welcome even though we may visit twice a year at most. I don't tend to eat fish often only because I am a big meat eater, however, fish is a must at Eat Thai. The steam cooking of fish with a blend of lemongrass, chilli and other spices leaves the fish so delicately flavoured and it really does melt. To sum up, pricey but well worth it!

1  Thank Dave K

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Booked following trip advisor reviews. Food excellent if expensive. Wine very expensive.

Be careful though and insist on a table in the front main room. We were shown to a corridor room between the kitchen and the main dining room. No atmosphere compared to the main room.
Asked to change but refused. Pity as the front room looked good..

3  Thank Bagsandscarper
Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

This is going to be a ahort but sweet review. I simply can't fault my experience at this resturant. I loved the staff, and they were very helpful... I told them what I felt like and they recommended me a meal which ticked every box and blew me away (I nearly went back the next day to get it again!)

Everything about this resturant was 5*. I don't live in High Wycombe but I wish they had a Eat Thai in Leeds!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Consistantly good, with superb service. This is the only 'proper' restaurant in wycombe.The food is Thai Fusion and genuine Thai. A wide range of dishes to suit all tastes. Beautifully served, by very profesional staff. Slow cooked lamb stew is their speciality, and it melts in the mouth. Desserts are indulgent. The wine List is excellent

Reviewed October 12, 2012

This is a lovely restaurant that manages to avoid the heavy wood panel style of decor that you sometimes find in Thai restaurants. High Wycombe has mostly chain restaurants or slightly down market Indian and Chinese places so I think this place is a stand-out. Our food was great - I had chicken green thai curry and my wife ate Kong Prawn Pad Thai. The prawns were the largest ever. We had the mixed starters to begin with and they were excellent. Service was discrete and charming.