“Poor customer service”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
“Poor customer service”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

I finished a 12 hour shift. Ordered my food. It was here quickly I was surprised. However the delivery driver refuse to get out the car as it was raining. So I had to stretch to get it. Then proceeded to eat my food. My spicey chicken burger was stone cold. My chicken kebab wrap was intact lamb when I cannot eat lamb! Then when I call up to complain the response I get is it was near closing time, well I'm sorry I work in a restaurant if that response was given then I would be fired. I didn't get a sorry. I just got a 'remind us when you order again' well rest assured I won't be! I will be going back down there tomorrow to complain to the manager. Terrible customer care! And sorry I ordered chicken not lamb. It says specifically on the website that if there are any problems with my order they will call. But not its just given to me wrong and not to the right standards. Well done you have just lost a possible future customer!

• Visited May 2013

Newcastle-upon-Tyne, United Kingdom
“Poor”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Been here a few times; chicken was very greasy and disappointing and generally of a poor standard. Was disappointed by the food here.

• Visited June 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Good”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I disagree with the above I found my meal to be very tasty. So tasty I have actually eaten there twice.in the 5 weeks I have lived here.

The staff arent very friendly but they are foreign so may not fully understand English, you can't just jump to conclusions.

1 Thank MrsBarnes08
“Greasy rubbish!”
Reviewed September 10, 2011

Cheap nasty food, do not wrap chicken portion in paper towel and squeeze as it will be dripping in fat!!

1 Thank Chopper2011