This is a pub/restaurant with a bedroom block at the rear which is on a main road close to M40 The Good- nice cosy pub recently refurbished and good food with Indian/Thai specialities ,high level of service. Good to order cooked breakfast. Large room and good value price for the area at £59.00 for double inc breakfast. Free wi-fi. The Disappointing-noise from M40 so ear plugs if your a light sleeper, cold room on arrival and cold laminate floors in room .Breakfast only served to 8.30am midweek .Cleanliness of room poor, dusty bedside table tops and previous occupants soap left in shower soap dish which is unacceptable. Its a pity because it would be good if room issues were sorted
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A real traditional English country hotel with 16 en-suite rooms, with much demand from overseas visitors who frequently visit this charming inn for its character and quality accommodation. Just off the M40 equidistant from London & Oxford in the heart of this beautiful part of Buckinghamshire, it’s close to the Chiltern Hills and River Thames and also within reach of Windsor, Marlow and Henley-On-Thames. Formerly known as Blue Flag, has undergone a complete refurbishment and was re branded as The Tree at Cadmore.The décor of the restaurant & bar is country elegance with a contemporary edge and an emphasis on comfort. Floors of natural reclaimed materials like oak and slate with antique French furnishings (no two pieces the same)contribute to the overall chic yet unique look. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Tree at Cadmore End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tree At Cadmore End Hotel High Wycombe
- Tree At Cadmore End High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire