Stayed overnight but will return as would like to explore the area further. The staff are so attentive and helpful. How lovely to be welcomed with such smiles even though the weather was awful. Our evening meal was spectacular - the Chef is very talented - our food not only tasted delicious it was also a feast for your eyes. The breakfast was extremely varied every single palate catered for. The room was large and comfortable and we were able to vary the temperature ourselves - not always available in some more costly hotels. The only slight criticism is that some money needs spending on updating the room and especially the bathroom as it was looking extremely tired, this will not put me off returning though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A real traditional English country hotel with 16 en-suite rooms, with much demand from overseas visitors who frequently visit this charming inn for its character and quality accommodation. Just off the M40 equidistant from London & Oxford in the heart of this beautiful part of Buckinghamshire, it’s close to the Chiltern Hills and River Thames and also within reach of Windsor, Marlow and Henley-On-Thames. Formerly known as Blue Flag, has undergone a complete refurbishment and was re branded as The Tree at Cadmore.The décor of the restaurant & bar is country elegance with a contemporary edge and an emphasis on comfort. Floors of natural reclaimed materials like oak and slate with antique French furnishings (no two pieces the same)contribute to the overall chic yet unique look. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Tree at Cadmore End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tree At Cadmore End Hotel High Wycombe
- Tree At Cadmore End High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire