I was in the High Wycombe area on business and chose to stay at The Tree for three nights on the high recommendation of a friend. I stayed there from 19th to 21st November. However, to begin with, my arrival at the hotel/restaurant was met with extreme disappointment. When I arrived there, there was nobody at the reception. After waiting for quite a while, I was grateful - to eventually be attended to by a gentleman who showed me to my room. Much to my dismay, the room was cold without any heating. When he switched the heating on, it obviously took a while to warm up. Although these are little things, it does make a BIG difference, especially to a first time visitor.
Needless to say, the one redeeming factor was this gracious Gentleman who attended to me on the final day of my stay at The Tree and who introduced himself to me as Dave. If I may add here, his helpful and ever mindful attention to every detail, made a big difference to the overall atmosphere and ambience of the restaurant. I left with a good-feel factor at the end of the day and would definitely visit again on my next visit in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A real traditional English country hotel with 16 en-suite rooms, with much demand from overseas visitors who frequently visit this charming inn for its character and quality accommodation. Just off the M40 equidistant from London & Oxford in the heart of this beautiful part of Buckinghamshire, it’s close to the Chiltern Hills and River Thames and also within reach of Windsor, Marlow and Henley-On-Thames. Formerly known as Blue Flag, has undergone a complete refurbishment and was re branded as The Tree at Cadmore.The décor of the restaurant & bar is country elegance with a contemporary edge and an emphasis on comfort. Floors of natural reclaimed materials like oak and slate with antique French furnishings (no two pieces the same)contribute to the overall chic yet unique look. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Tree at Cadmore End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tree At Cadmore End Hotel High Wycombe
- Tree At Cadmore End High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire