We stayed on a Saturday night. Its a large hotel and quite busy. Staff were very friendly and booking-in was very quick. The room on the ground floor was quite a walk from reception but was very clean. Very quiet, overlooking some grass and woods. The bed was clean and comfortable if a little firm. Plenty of pillows and towels. More than two teabags would have been nice but I'm sure we could have asked from more. There was some aircon (?) noise that stopped around midnight and restarted at 7am, possibly from the restaurant.
If you are walking out of the hotel to the road you have a choice of walking down the roadway or down some rather steep and dark stairs - halfway down the lights were not working and it was quite dangerous. The receptionist promised to have it fixed. Overall a very good stay and we would certainly stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A convenient location just 3 miles from both High Wycombe town centre and High Wycombe train station. Ideally positioned within easy reach of the M40, junction 3. Our High Wycombe Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Brewers Fayre restaurant serving great value pub favourites in a family friendly environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn High Wycombe / Beaconsfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn High Wycombe Hotel High Wycombe
- Premier Inn High Wycombe / Beaconsfield Hotel Buckinghamshire