Easy to find and well signed, but the approach road and the whole site are on a very steep incline, which in bad weather could be a problem both driving or walking. Steps from the plentiful parking are very steep, but there is short-term parking to check in. All staff were courteous, as usual. However, the bedroom was the most spartan we have found in this chain, with just one chair (for two people!) with a very very hard seat - no pretence at comfort. As we had no wish to sit in the bar/restaurant, this made for a very uncomfotable stay. The bed was fine and bathroom clean, but no soap is provided apart from foam in dispensers. The electric heating is adjustable - once you have located the control, which is not on the heater, but near the bathroom. Continental breakfast was fine, with very good choice, but the room can only be described as no more than adequate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A convenient location just 3 miles from both High Wycombe town centre and High Wycombe train station. Ideally positioned within easy reach of the M40, junction 3. Our High Wycombe Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Brewers Fayre restaurant serving great value pub favourites in a family friendly environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn High Wycombe / Beaconsfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn High Wycombe Hotel High Wycombe
- Premier Inn High Wycombe / Beaconsfield Hotel Buckinghamshire