Chose this hotel as it was a convenient location. Quite overpriced though for what it offered and didn't even include free WiFi which had to be purchased separate and was quite slow. Room was ok and clean and so was the bathroom. It is a hotel I would recommend to people that need to be in the place for business etc but if you are looking to stay somewhere for holidays there surely are nicer smaller places around that give you a more authentic feeling of the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A convenient location just 3 miles from both High Wycombe town centre and High Wycombe train station. Ideally positioned within easy reach of the M40, junction 3. Our High Wycombe Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Brewers Fayre restaurant serving great value pub favourites in a family friendly environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn High Wycombe / Beaconsfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn High Wycombe Hotel High Wycombe
- Premier Inn High Wycombe / Beaconsfield Hotel Buckinghamshire