A huge Premier Inn. Although close to the motorway - noise did not bother us and we are light sleepers. Plenty of parking, although we suggest you drop bags at front first as there are quite a few steps to the parking. Had a Family Room - 2 Adults, 2 Children and a Toddler in a cot and there was plenty of room for us all. Only Premier Inn we have stayed in that had a Family room upstairs - so we didnt have to listen to people walking above us all night, loved this. The staff were really friendly and helpful. The attached restaurant was great and the food was decent at a good price. A supermarket was close by - which was really handy. The rooms are clean, well designed and comfortable. Very happy with our stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A convenient location just 3 miles from both High Wycombe town centre and High Wycombe train station. Ideally positioned within easy reach of the M40, junction 3. Our High Wycombe Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Brewers Fayre restaurant serving great value pub favourites in a family friendly environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn High Wycombe / Beaconsfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn High Wycombe Hotel High Wycombe
- Premier Inn High Wycombe / Beaconsfield Hotel Buckinghamshire