“Yum yum!! Amazing food!”

Bluegrass BBQ Smokehouse
Ranked #8 of 213 Restaurants in High Wycombe
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
“Yum yum!! Amazing food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I loved it here.
The theme of the restaurant is great and the menu is impressive! The food was tasty and portions were massive.
I was pregnant at the time so can't comment on the beer etc but the range of soft drinks were good (I had rose lemonade). My husband drank most of the beer list so it must have been good!
I will be back!!

• Polish first
Watford, United Kingdom
“BBQ US style - Not Bad!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

Not Bad , i have to say!! Having had the Real American BBQ and being a complete foodie, this is not bad at all. Had lunch with some work colleagues today. One had a salad...why? Anyway....the rest of us 'normal people' had burgers, pulled pork and the brisket. All fantastic. In love with the chips though!. The one waitress on duty was very friendly and as it wasn't too busy she wasn't stressed out either! I wouldn't say it was a particuly cheap lunch, probably more siuted to an evening out with friends. But we all enjoyed it and as i didn't have to pay, i really enjoyed it! Highly reccomended, will definitely go again!

• Visited August 2014
Bluegrass-BBQ, Manager at Bluegrass BBQ Smokehouse, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
Glad you enjoyed! We do have hot deli bbq sandwiches from £4.95 for lunch which are delicious, as well as smokin' jackets from £3.55 and homemade burgers from £6.95... So lots of very reasonable & quick lunch options if you don't want to go for the fully loaded trays and combos during the day. Hope to see you soon.
“Brilliant BBQ ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

The BBQ bluegrass in High Wycombe serves lovely food. We tried the chicken ribs, pulled pork
Brisket, BBQ chicken and sausage sub dog. The fries are to die for!!!
We also had some sides- coleslaw,
Pit beans (bacon), macaroni cheese
(Bacon) and onion rings.

The staff are friendly and helpful and the atmosphere was great. We would recommend this restaurant. The only downside is that there is only a limited choice for vegetarians, but the salad was great (LOL):-)

Thanks for your review. Really glad you enjoyed! You're right, we are all about the meat and authentic BBQ, so don't offer too much that's vegetarian as it's not what we're about and we don't get much call for it. We do have Mac n Cheese, House Salad, Southern Slaw, Homemade fries and also usually a vegetarian special on though.
“Great first visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

After hearing a few good reviews about bluegrass, me and my other half decided to take a trip to try it out. Got seated just after 12 with customers already seated, it seems popular with business lunches to. I ordered a pit boss special combo and my other half getting the triple sliders. Wasn't waiting too long and the meals came out which looked great. Presented well in my opinion on trays ready for a mess to be made! I did my best on the tasty combo with a mixture of brisket, pulled pork, burnt ends, ribs and chicken with fries! all was cooked brilliantly and each with a nice flavour. It was well worth the visit and I will be going back again soon!

Douglas, United Kingdom
“Perfect for big family meals - something for everyone”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014

Great selection of American style food. We were there with 3 generation of family plus friends and there was something to suit everyone. Portion sizes are more than adequate, even on the day of a middle distance triathlon!

• Visited July 2014