“Great Stay”

Premier Inn High Wycombe Central Hotel
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in High Wycombe
“Great Stay”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We stayed at the Premier Inn High Wickham Central In January 2013 for 3 nights. I can’t praise the hotel enough. We had a great stay. All the reception staff was very friendly, cheerful, welcoming, approachable and helpful. The room was very clean, warm, spacious and well designed. The beds were comfortable. The hairdryer was quite impressive. I wish my hair dryer at home would blows like that! Although the room was facing a fairly busy road you did not hear any noise at all from the traffic as the windows are triple glazed. The room was cleaned every day to a high standard. The hotel is only about a 3 minutes’ walk away from the main shopping area, pubs and so on, so it is very conveniently situated. Sainsbury’s is straight next door, which is great if you need to quickly nip out to get something Recommend booking well in advance. We paid about £19.00 for the room per night, which is amazing value and very hard to beat. It was an overall very positive experience staying at this hotel and we will certainly be happy to come back if staying in High Wickham again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
karin h, General Manager at Premier Inn High Wycombe Central Hotel, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for your recent feedback on your stay at High Wycombe central Premier Inn. I am delighted to hear that yoy had a Great stay and that you found us value for money. I hope that you may continue the great customer service our team strive to achieve always.

We look forward in welcoming you back to High Wycombe Central again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Lowestoft, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 18, 2013

My son is at UNI there and when i go to see him or take him back there, the premier inn is where i stay, i think its EXCELLENT!!!! on all aspects. Staff are courteous and kind and very helpful, rooms are clean and everything i want for a stay over to see my son, you want a meal or breakfast again EXCELLENT!!!!. I won't stay any where else.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at High Wycombe Central Premier Inn. I am delighted to hear that you were made welcome whilst you visited your son at university.

We look forward in welcoming you back again very soon.
Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely lovely hotel, I stayed here on business w/c 14th to 19th of Jan. I normally stay at the travel lodge and can honestly say I will never stay in one again. The hotel is very clean, the breakfast is truly amazing and the staff are fantastic especially Carl, what a lovely helpful and genuine young man. The location is perfect with lots of restaurants, a cinema, pubs and a sainsburys on the doorstep. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, not just if you're on a budget, I have stayed in some 4 and 5* hotels that don't compare to this one. My only one very little niggle was that I could of done with an iron in the room but this was quickly resolved with a visit to sainsburys. Well done guys, keep up the good work. I will see you again.

• Stayed January 2013
Warwick, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I had a great experience at this hotel. When I arrived I was suffering with an illness. The staff were wonderful and made it clear that they would do all they could to make my stay more comfortable... and they delivered. Nothing was too much for them and they were very kind and friendly.
The room was very comfortable and I enjoyed some good nights sleep.
As for the food and drink... well it too was amazing. Breakfast was all you could ask for in the mornings and dinner was reasonably priced but tasted devine.
I asked the chef to come out on my last night as I wanted to say thank you.
All the staff were so friendly, remembered my name and where I liked sitting. I was SO impressed.
The location of the hotel makes it the best place I have stayed in High Wycombe and would recommend it to anyone.
The only tiny criticism I could come up with was they need to get rid of the toilet sheet dispenser as they just don't work... Toilet rolls are much better.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Pinkpee
karin h, General Manager at Premier Inn High Wycombe Central Hotel, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Premier Inn High Wycombe Central. We are delighted to hear that you had a great stay and that the team at Central looked after you. I will of course ensure the team recieve this feedback as always.

I hope we can welcome you back again soon at High Wycombe Central soon.
Castlebellingham, Ireland
Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for one night in a family room, as visting my relatives in High Wycombe area.
It was cheap and I was not really forward to staying there as not used this style of hotel for years, I imagined tired rooms with the hint of sweat and stale cigarettes.
How wrong I was! I booked on line easily, when we checked in, I was met by friendly customer orientated staff, it was a spacious modern, clean room perfect for the one night.

The one problem in the night we had was the room was quite hot which caused my youngest to be ill but the staff quickly sorted out new linen and adjusted the temperature of the room from reception and instantly it was cooler. Perhaps I should have asked earlier!
In the morning the reception manager gave me my money back actually insisted as it was company policy, because I had not had a good nights sleep!
Will use again....

• Stayed January 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for your recent feedback on your recent stay with us at High Wycombe Central Premier Inn. I am sorry to hear that you had an issue with the temperature of the room however I am glad that we were able to resolve the issue for you. Reception is covered 24 hours and we do try to resolve any issues our Guests may experience as soon as we become aware.

I hope that we can welcome you back again to High Wycombe Central Premier Inn soon.
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We were visiting a friend in High Wycombe and were checking in very late - 11.30pm, for a one night stay. Parking is limited at the hotel (around 20+ spaces), but we were able to park. The greeting was friendly and we were helped to use the self check-in screens to get our key cards.
The bedrooms were large, as were the beds and the room and bathroom were spotlessly clean. The shower was very good too.

The breakfast choice was varied. We had opted for the Premier/Premium breakfast where you can have as much as you want. The hotel didn't appear full, so it was not a help yourself cooked breakfast, but we could have ordered as much as we wished. The bacon, sausage, poached egg, hash browns, beans and mushrooms were more than enough. My only small complaint would be that the tea bags were de-caff & I prefer a stronger tasting tea.

Will definitely use this hotel on my next visit to High Wycombe.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us at High Wycombe Central Premier Inn.
I am glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay as our guest. I hope that we can welcome you back again soon.
Buckingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 7, 2013

...this was a great stay for a budget hotel because; staff were on hand to greet and check in, the restaurant although we didn't need to use it, looked like somewhere I would choose to eat. The room was very satisfactory, clean and well equipped. I always find it difficult sleeping in hotels because of the quality of the bed and pillows but I slept through peacefully. Yep I would recommend this hotel, it made our stay easy and enjoyable.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank baby-blue-palm
Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing High Wycombe Central Premier Inn for your recent stay and for the Perfect feedback.

I hope that you will be our guest again soon at Premier Inn and look forward in welcoming you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near High Wycombe
Abbey Lodge Hotel
Abbey Lodge Hotel
#9 of 14 in High Wycombe
Hotel ibis budget Beaconsfield

Been to Premier Inn High Wycombe Central Hotel? Share your experiences!