“Perfect "bed for the night hotel"”

Premier Inn High Wycombe Central Hotel
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in High Wycombe
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Perfect "bed for the night hotel"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

We were visiting a friend in High Wycombe and were checking in very late - 11.30pm, for a one night stay. Parking is limited at the hotel (around 20+ spaces), but we were able to park. The greeting was friendly and we were helped to use the self check-in screens to get our key cards.
The bedrooms were large, as were the beds and the room and bathroom were spotlessly clean. The shower was very good too.

The breakfast choice was varied. We had opted for the Premier/Premium breakfast where you can have as much as you want. The hotel didn't appear full, so it was not a help yourself cooked breakfast, but we could have ordered as much as we wished. The bacon, sausage, poached egg, hash browns, beans and mushrooms were more than enough. My only small complaint would be that the tea bags were de-caff & I prefer a stronger tasting tea.

Will definitely use this hotel on my next visit to High Wycombe.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
karin h, General Manager at Premier Inn High Wycombe Central Hotel, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us at High Wycombe Central Premier Inn.
I am glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay as our guest. I hope that we can welcome you back again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Buckingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

...this was a great stay for a budget hotel because; staff were on hand to greet and check in, the restaurant although we didn't need to use it, looked like somewhere I would choose to eat. The room was very satisfactory, clean and well equipped. I always find it difficult sleeping in hotels because of the quality of the bed and pillows but I slept through peacefully. Yep I would recommend this hotel, it made our stay easy and enjoyable.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank baby-blue-palm
karin h, General Manager at Premier Inn High Wycombe Central Hotel, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing High Wycombe Central Premier Inn for your recent stay and for the Perfect feedback.

I hope that you will be our guest again soon at Premier Inn and look forward in welcoming you again soon.

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

Location is excellent. Staff are friendly and efficient. Room and bathroom were clean, the shower was excellent. Breakfast is also quite good, and served up to 10:30 on weekdays and 11:00 on weekends. We stayed for 7 nights during the Chrismas season and were very satisfied wit our choice.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest

Thank you for being our guest at High Wycombe Central Premier Inn during Christmas. I am glad that you enjoyed your time with us and hope that you will visit us again in the future.
Tredegar, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised at the great quality of venue and staff service during our three night stay during the Christmas period.My partner is a post stroke survivor and we had not been able to travel and stay overnight for two years and the disabled facilities were outstanding and so were the staff in this regard.We can thoroughly recommend this unit and its staff for the above average service that they give to their customers.Nothing was too much trouble.

Room Tip: book early and state your requirements beforehand
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest

Thank you for your recent feedback on your stay with us at High Wycombe Central Premier Inn.I am delighted to hear that our team at High Wycombe Central made sure that you had a great stay. I am also happy to hear that our accesible rooms catered to your needs. I will pass on your comments to our team.
I look forward in welcoming you back again at High Wycombe Central Premier Inn soon
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

I was really quite surprised with the service I received at the Premier Inn. My fiancée and I booked a night to get away from it all for our anniversary. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable, and the Premier breakfast buffet was excellent (definitely worth paying the extra for!). The bath was good decent sized as was the bed. Definitely recommend!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest

Thank you for your recent feedback on your stay at High Wycombe Central Premier Inn. I am glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and we look forward in welcoming you back again in the near future.
Mondújar, Andalucia, Spain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

stayed recently, and thought that the hotel was very good. Very well priced and also with a very convenient location for the surrounding area and also the train station for London. Everything within town is walking distance.
The room was a good size (double) and the hotel facilities good

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest

Thank you for being our Guest at High Wycombe Central Premier Inn recently. I am glad you enjoyed our convenient location and found your stay enjoyable.
I lokk forward in welcoming you back again to High Wycombe Premier Inn again soon.
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

I managed to get a double room here for the ridiculously cheap price of £20.00 in November. On arrival the check-in staff were fantastic and very helpful. Everything I requested was literally with me no longer then ten minutes later (extra towels etc). The duty manager Afshan Penaiz was a credit to the hotel and her team of staff were brilliant, Thank you so much for a very plesant stay and I would definatley come again. Even if I were paying a bit more then the local travelodge I would still opt for my stay to be here.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest

Thank you for your recent feedback on your stay at High Wycombe Central Premier Inn. I am glad you were able to take advantage of our Premier offers which is great value for money. I am delighted that a member of our team was able to make your visit even better and I will pass on your feedback to Afshan .

I hope we are able to welcome you back to High Wycombe Central Premier Inn again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near High Wycombe
Abbey Lodge Hotel
Abbey Lodge Hotel
#10 of 15 in High Wycombe
Hotel ibis budget Beaconsfield

Been to Premier Inn High Wycombe Central Hotel? Share your experiences!