Premier Inn High Wycombe Central Hotel
$121
$111
$123
$112
Rye Court Hotel(High Wycombe)
$72
$70
The Crown at Radnage(High Wycombe)
$106
$47
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
TripAdvisor
All reviewscar parkthyme restaurantmulti storey next doorcentral locationmeal deallimited parkingovernight parkingair conhigh wycombe centraltown centreeden centreroom was spotlessstayed here for nightscomfortable staybudget hotelgood nights sleeptrain station
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised at the great quality of venue and staff service during our three night stay during the Christmas period.My partner is a post stroke survivor and we had not been able to travel and stay overnight for two years and the disabled facilities were outstanding and so were the staff in this regard.We can thoroughly recommend this unit and its staff for the above average service that they give to their customers.Nothing was too much trouble.

Room Tip: book early and state your requirements beforehand
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
karin h, General Manager at Premier Inn High Wycombe Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your recent feedback on your stay with us at High Wycombe Central Premier Inn.I am delighted to hear that our team at High Wycombe Central made sure that you had a great stay. I am also happy to hear that our accesible rooms catered to your needs. I will pass on your comments to our team.
I look forward in welcoming you back again at High Wycombe Central Premier Inn soon

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I was really quite surprised with the service I received at the Premier Inn. My fiancée and I booked a night to get away from it all for our anniversary. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable, and the Premier breakfast buffet was excellent (definitely worth paying the extra for!). The bath was good decent sized as was the bed. Definitely recommend!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for your recent feedback on your stay at High Wycombe Central Premier Inn. I am glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and we look forward in welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

stayed recently, and thought that the hotel was very good. Very well priced and also with a very convenient location for the surrounding area and also the train station for London. Everything within town is walking distance.
The room was a good size (double) and the hotel facilities good

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Guest

Thank you for being our Guest at High Wycombe Central Premier Inn recently. I am glad you enjoyed our convenient location and found your stay enjoyable.
I lokk forward in welcoming you back again to High Wycombe Premier Inn again soon.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I managed to get a double room here for the ridiculously cheap price of £20.00 in November. On arrival the check-in staff were fantastic and very helpful. Everything I requested was literally with me no longer then ten minutes later (extra towels etc). The duty manager Afshan Penaiz was a credit to the hotel and her team of staff were brilliant, Thank you so much for a very plesant stay and I would definatley come again. Even if I were paying a bit more then the local travelodge I would still opt for my stay to be here.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Guest

Thank you for your recent feedback on your stay at High Wycombe Central Premier Inn. I am glad you were able to take advantage of our Premier offers which is great value for money. I am delighted that a member of our team was able to make your visit even better and I will pass on your feedback to Afshan .

I hope we are able to welcome you back to High Wycombe Central Premier Inn again soon.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We booked this hotel as a stop over on the way to relatives on Christmas Eve. You know what you're getting with a Premier Inn and this one is no different. Still fairly new and very clean it has a nice feel about it as you walk in. The hotel is located a short walk from Sainsburys and the shopping centre, Eden. There is parking in the multi story and if the Premier Inn spaces are full you can use the Sainsburys spaces above.

On arrival the staff had put out mince pies for the guests as it was Christmas which was a nice touch. Our room was spotless and comfortable with the usual tea and coffee making facilities that you get in a Premier Inn. We overlooked the car park which leaves the lights on all night so if you're light sensitive ask for the other side of the hotel!

We ate in the restaurant which was very good value.

All of the staff here were excellent, extremely polite and friendly and we wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: The multi story car park has the lights on all night, ask for a room on the opposite side if you're light sensitive!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and found our location to be ideal for your needs. I will pass on your feedback to the team who will be delighted that we helped make your stay a good one.

Thank you for being our guest and we hope we can welcome you back again to Premier Inn soon.