Premier Inn High Wycombe Central Hotel
$111
$100
$92
  • Restaurant
Rye Court Hotel(High Wycombe)
$72
$70
Abbey Lodge Hotel(High Wycombe)
$61
Clifton Lodge Hotel(High Wycombe)
$70
$47
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewscar parkthyme restaurantmulti storey next doorcentral locationmeal deallimited parkingovernight parkingair conhigh wycombe centraltown centreeden centreroom was spotlessstayed here for nightscomfortable staybudget hotelgood nights sleeptrain station
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Stayed here for 8 days for a training course. Im from Malaysia and even most malaysian hotel do not have good and friendly staff as those in Premier Inn. the staff is very attentive and always try to make sure you have a good night sleep especially seamus one of the manager. The breakfast selection is brilliant and i really like the sausages and mushroom as this are hard to get in Malaysia. The wifi speed is fast and connectivity is good. best part is that i can use the wifi on my laptop and smartphone together unlike Jury Inn where i was charged 10pounds per night PER DEVICE. the hotel is very close to good restaurant/bar/pubs and also shops such as Sainsbury's,Tesco, M&S and many more which make this hotel a good place to stay. definitely recommending Premier Inn to my friend who be visiting UK. excllent quality hotel that doesnt blow a hole to your wallet. Two Thumbs Up.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
karin h, General Manager at Premier Inn High Wycombe Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay at High Wycombe Central Premier Inn. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our Team Leader Seamus looked after you so well during your stay. I am delighted that you enjoyed our central location which catered for all your needs. I will pass on your comments to the team.
We look forward in welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Stayed here for a 3 day trip to London as couldn't afford London prices. The cost for a 3 night stay for 2 adults & 1 child was less than a single night in London....fantastic value. I have stayed in a few Premier Inns now & the staff at this hotel are head & shoulders above any others I have come across in terms of friendliness & helpfullness. We were greeted by Carl on arrival who was very pleasant & helpfull. Over the 3 nights my young lad (8) became very fond of Carl & by the time we left he felt as though he had made a new friend. He really made my lad feel welcome & always made time for him, which meant we were relaxed each night after a busy day in London. All in all a great place to stay & I can't recomend it highly enough.

Dear Guest

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at High Wycombe Central Premier Inn . It is fantastic to hear that the team made you and your family welcome especially Carl who I will certainly pass these comments on to.
I am also glad to hear that you found us value for money and that with the easy links into London, we are a great location to stay.
Thank you again and we look forward in welcoming you on your next visit.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We stayed here four nights before going to a so called posh hotel five miles away for a large do, the premier inn was by far quieter and cleaner and the food was better the staff more friendlier than this so called posh hotel i can not give this premier hotel high enough praise it was exellent and the car parking was no trouble at all as the disabled parking is very close to the reception door nothing was to much trouble for the staff our stay here was brilliant

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Guest

I am delighted to hear of the recent feedback on you stay at High Wycombe Central Premier Inn and that you found us first class. The team endeavour to ensure our customer service levels always meet our guest expectations and ensure you have a home from home experience.
We look forward in welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights in 2 rooms with 3 children. This is a great hotel for the price. Free breakfast for kids and the staff were always very helpful. The rooms and hotel was very clean and fresh. Parking can be a bit of an issue but for £29 per night an additional £5 in the multi storey is not a big issue.

Room Tip: 4th floor was very quiet

Dear Guest

Thank you for your recent comments about your stay at High Wycombe Central Premier Inn and that you found our Premier offer rates value for money. I hope that you and your children had a great stay and delighted that you took advantage of our free breakfast for the children we offer at Premier Inn .
Thank you for being our guest and we look forward in welcoming you back at High wycombe Central again soon.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Stayed at the Premier Inn High Wycombe Central for one night whilst visiting family. The hotel is lovely and spotlessly clean - all staff were very good and attentive. Breakfast was great - plenty to eat and a reasonable price.

Our room was very nice and beds extremely comfortable - again the room was lovely and clean.

The only minor point, which I feel lets this hotel down, is the car parking as there is non. We had to park our car in the multi-storey car park opposite the hotel which we had to pay for. For this reason I probably wouldn't stay here again - which is a real shame, as the hotel, as I said is great.

Dear Guest
Thank you for your recent comments on your stay with us at High Wycombe Central Premier Inn. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us but that you experienced and issue with car parking.
At High Wycombe Central we try and direct all guests to the multi storey car park, which has more than enough spaces to cater for all our guests. Due to the limited spaces we do have We always allow our guests to use this space as a drop of zone, where you can check in and settle into your room before moving the car to the available spaces in the multi storey car park adjacent to the hotel.
The land around the hotel is owned by the local council so therefore makes it impossible for us to cater for all our guests in the limited spaces available. I do hope that this does not deter you from being our guest again in the future.