“absolutely amazing”
Review of Mom's Diner - CLOSED

Mom's Diner
Cuisines: American, Diner, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating
Description: The best American Diner in town. Try our great range of all American Classic as burgers, hotdogs, steaks and milkshakes. We also have bagels, pizza and lasagne. Come and try Mom's home cooked food.
london
“absolutely amazing”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

what can i say. this has to be the greatest place for american food around. i have eaten at moms many times and every time i did i was impressed with the food, atmosphere, and service. moms is in a league of its own. lets hope it comes back to us in full force for 2013

2 Thank steven575

Newry, United Kingdom
“Amazing food & service!”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

The friendliest staff, and the best food in Wycombe!!!! I definately recommend the Oreo Milkshakes, and my husband always have the burgers and ive never heard a complaint about the food from him, yumm!! if we still lived in Wycombe we would be up for the steak challenge :)

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank EloiseByrne
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
“Probably the best place to eat in Wycombe”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We have had several excellent meals from this American style diner conveniently located in Wycombe town centre. Service is always friendly and they make helpful comments when I invariably can't choose! I really like the casual atmosphere and the food is good value too.

1 Thank thelonghairedcolonel
London, United Kingdom
“My Favourite Breakfast in Wycombe”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Every time I go out with my friends in High Wycombe, we go to Mom's Diner the next morning to recover. Fresh orange juice, black coffee, banoffee milkshakes and philly cheesesteak sandwiches all around!

The staff are amongst the friendliest I have ever met, the service is swift and the menu is the very definition of comfort food. They also do takeaway, which is a life-saver during a long night at the Bootlegger pub on the other side of town.

The rest of my thoughts are at mrreveller.co.uk

1 Thank Mr_Reveller
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Average breakfast experience!”
Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

I have looked at some if the other reviews & cannot understand where all the atmosphere, great dining experience is?!?
I had breakfast there one morning & for the price I paid for it, which was not cheap may I add, the quality of products on the plate were just average. The bacon was a cheap product, just the same as the sausages! The table was not overly clean & cheap white paper napkins wedged around the cuterly. Overall an average breakfast experience & won't be going again anytime soon.