“A welcome surprise from a chain restaurant!”

YO! Sushi - Eden High Wycombe
Ranked #77 of 214 Restaurants in High Wycombe
Cuisines: Japanese, Fast Food, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“A welcome surprise from a chain restaurant!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

We are huge sushi fans and there for have shunned the whole yo sushi idea for many years opting for more independent family run restaurants. That being said I have to admit the experience we had at this branch really was superb.
The waiters were friendly and were happy to take time explaining the, initially overwhelming, system to us.
It is incredibly easy to over spend and over eat as you essentially have something delicious going past your face every ten seconds which I imagine is where they make their money. Everything we ate was fantastic. We had a few plates of sushi off the belt, a set menu for one to share and a soup and we both left stuffed. Everything we ate really was fantastic and the atmosphere was lovely.
Not as nice as the independent sushi places I've been to but really goes above and beyond expectations for a chain.
Highly recommended, just watch your wallet and your waistline.

• Polish first
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
“good but not amazing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

Good location- Eden High Wycombe.First impressions were good,service was very friendly,food was good but not amazing

• Visited December 2012
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
“love the sushi train”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

Love sushi and have been to many chains but yo sushi is my favourite. Great for a quick meal before going to the cinema in wycombe, miso soup is the best and refillable.

Visited November 2012
Slough
“amazing value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

i love sushi, and this chain has got it right. the blue plate monday is excellent. service is good, and the restaurant is clean. overall a very good lunch time venue. the food is healthy and there was never a point where the belt was empty. the chefs are also very friendly, and will cook dishes to order.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Louise P
Beaconsfield, England, United Kingdom
“I don't Like Mondays!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

I had always thought that Bob and his Boomtown Rats had it right about not liking Mondays. However, once I discovered Yo! Sushi's Blue Mondays it turns out that I had to force myself to like Monday! Anyway, no bother - they moved it to Thursday for me for a few weeks!

The service has usually been average there, although one time we were told by a rather rude waitress that we were too late to sit down and eat...at 8pm! Oh well, never mind.

It's usually rather quiet in there and not overly atmospheric - not the end of the world as one brings their own atmosphere!

The food never seems as fresh at this Yo! as any of the others I've been to which always surprises me.

• Visited July 2012