“Always great!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Wagamama - High Wycombe
Ranked #52 of 212 Restaurants in High Wycombe
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Always great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

Great food, lovely service and fast takeaway when we order online.
I always try to have something different when we go. I love their fresh juices! Great desserts as well but rarely have room for one!

• Visited July 2013

• Polish first
London
“Love Chilli Men”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

Business meal with 12 of us

Typical wagamamas - great except for a couple of mouldy mange tout

HAd a lovely fresh juice with celery and apple and something

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
“My First Visit to Wagamama”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Never been to Wagamama before, despite my two adult sons' repeated recommendations to give it a try. As I was taking my 70 year old mother for lunch last week, we decided to give it a whirl. As a couple who enjoy food a lot, we were impressed. We had the new chilli beef in lettuce leaves as a side order. Mum ordered a glass noodle salad with an advocado dressing that was a large portion and very filling. It was a little on the dry side for her taste, but very good value at less than £9. I had a chicken and mandarin salad that was very tasty but much lighter than Mum's meal and cost one pound more. I would have appreciated some guidance as to how filling dishes were, and would have gone for something else had I realised. I was a little hungry as we left, but we were both happy to have eaten a healthy lunch and felt the food quality was very good. The staff were very helpful in answering our questions, and the place was packed with happy diners. The seating is basic long tables with bench seating, however the benches are padded and even my Mum was comfortable enough for an hour. I would definitely go again to explore the menu further.

• Visited June 2013
“stick to weekdays”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

I am a frequent Wagamama eater, and have tried many of it branches all over the UK. Ever since I moved to High Wycombe, I was happy that I had a branch locally. All was good eating in the evening during the week as it was less busy, however the weekend is a different experience. The food at weekends is often over-cooked or too soggy, as I think they have a different chef. Their new menu is interesting. I like some of their side dishes, such as goma wakame salad, the old favourite miso soup with pickle, and kim chi. However, I miss their miso ramen and I hope they can bring it back!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Nuneaton
“Fantastic meal and service, not sure if I've eaten in the same restaurant as some of these reviewers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

Went Wagamama today for some lunch. Greeted promptly, sat down, the waitress went through the new menu with us and gave us recommendations. I tried one of the new juices, with strawberry and mint and other things I can't remember, it was delicious. I went for the yaki soba (stir fry with chicken, prawns and veggies) and my brother went for the Chicken Katsu Curry, we shared sides of tori kara age (fried chicken with dip) and chicken gyoza (Dumplings), everything arrived promptly and were all delicious. Every member of staff was friendly and helpful and a credit to the company, one of the best Wagamama restaurants I've been too!

• Visited May 2013