“Great food, little atmosphere”
Review of Wagamama

Wagamama
Ranked #49 of 226 Restaurants in High Wycombe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Description: Our restaurant is located in busy shopping centre and within walking distance from the swan theatre. Don't forget to drop off your business card to win a meal for two and get some noodles on us! We offer asian food inspired by the flavours of japan
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

This was my second visit to this restaurant and I found it disappointing.
The food is great but I feel a little over prices but can't be helped with a chain restaurant. The drinks are very overpriced!
The service is ok, nothing amazing!
Overall I would go back for the food alone but was not over impressed with the service.

There are newer reviews for Wagamama

Reviewed February 17, 2013

lovely food, lovely service, big smiles and very polite staff. portions could be bigger but then I am just greedy if the food is good. love the variety and the fact the food is healthy and not very fattening, pricing about right. all in all very good.

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

I went to wagamama's for a lunch this afternoon and it was thoroughly enjoyed it was not the first time I have visited because the food is so delicious and tempting and I am glad to say if it closed down I would put up a fight to keep it open !!!!!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Fresh and tasty everytime! Not badly priced considering it's fresh food! Perfect stop before cinema!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

We allowed ourselves over an hours as we were going to the pictures afterwards. There appeared to be a que going out of the door (a good sign for business) the staff did there best, giving menus whilst we were waiting to be seated. We ordered and my partners drink came out, then his side & main, I was still waiting for my diet coke! We had to ask 3 times for it and it came when I was half way through my meal. Although polite apology & the omitted the cost of diet coke from the bill, it still ruined my dining experience. It's a good chain restuarant, just not sure the service & kitchen can cope during peak periods.