“Don't get it?”

Ranked #60 of 226 Restaurants in High Wycombe
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 20, 2013

First time @ Nando's this evening, just don't get going to a restaurant and doing everything yourself!
Food mediocre, service ok, but there won't be a second visit either at this one or any other.

There are newer reviews for Nando's - High Wycombe

Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Friendly and efficient service as well as delicious chicken, chips, coleslaw, and other yummy sides. I think many commenting negatively have not fully appreciated the fact this is not fine dining and is not meant to be anything other than a casual eating place with chicken as the main event. Love Nandos!!!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Nandos. Well my friends told me how great it was, but the food was not brilliant. Fairly priced but I can produce better at home.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I really cannot express how friendly the staff are at Nando's! They always make sure they offer you the extra's (I know I had forgotten one or two things I wanted so I'm glad the lady reminded me!) and their turnaround is very good for such a busy restaurant.

Only thing I would say is the coniments section could do with a little better attending to as most of the sauce bottles (apart from the mega spicy ones!) were empty when we got there, but I'm sure if you ask they will be happy to help!

The prices are fairly decent too - the more sides you have then yes your costs go up, but a wrap and chips was enough for me! The portion sizes were just right per person and value for money I thought.

I would go on a quieter night if you can as it does get quite busy, but bear with them and you will love it!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Been here a few times. I love the layout and the system of ordering food. Seems very popular Great service very friend workers. The food is fab. That's it, love it.