Holiday Inn High Wycombe M40, Jct.4
Travelocity
$100
$92
  • Restaurant
Rye Court Hotel(High Wycombe)
$72
$70
Abbey Lodge Hotel(High Wycombe)
$61
Clifton Lodge Hotel(High Wycombe)
$70
$47
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsjohn lewistgi fridaysfrankie and bennystrouser pressroom rateconvenient locationbusiness tripbreakfast was excellentlounge areaplenty of parkingbar and restaurantstayed one nightground floorgood nights sleepdouble bedevening mealvery pleasant stay
Reviewed October 15, 2012

After five nights in two Marriott Hotels, a refreshing change!

Very clean, nicely furnished, pleasant bedroom, with the usual challenging hotel shower!

Good reception.

Good breakfasts and excellent dinners!

As a vegetarian, I was faced with the usual dreary veggie options, however, a most professional and pleasant waitress, Sophie, who clearly focussed on all her customer's dining requirements, presented various veggie options and managed the whole dining experience with extraordinary skill.

I hope that Sophie's talents are recognised by senior management.

The only snag, the Hotel is on two floors and no lift! I'm 81 and the absence of assistance necessitated a difficult time with my case....bedroom to car park!.

Room Tip: Two floors and no lift! The elderely should seek a bedroom near the Reception stairs! Or get an aching back, as I stupidly did!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Holiday_Innn, General Manager at Holiday Inn High Wycombe M40, Jct.4, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

It was fantastic to read your comments about your recent stay at Holiday Inn. I have passed onto the Team about the great service, quality of food and cleanliness of bedroom. The Hotel is on two floors and unfortunately does not have a lift. We are however always happy to move Guests where possible and on your next stay with us, please phone ahead and we can pre-allocate a bedroom on the ground floor near to the public areas.

I issue out Thank You Cards to any Team Members that have been mentioned by Guests staying in the Hotel for delivering excellent Customer Service. I will ensure that Sophie has a copy of your comments along with a Stay Real - Be You, card from me.

I look forward to you staying at High Wycombe in the future.

Kind regards

Reviewed October 14, 2012

It was a pleasure to stay in such a beautiful room, so clean and tidy and very well thought out.
The location is great. With a cinema, Frankie and Bennys within walking distance, which was great for us.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

It was great to read your review for Holiday Inn High Wycombe, I have passed on your thanks to the Housekeeping and Maintenance Team. I award Thank You Cards and a gift to the Team when we get great feedback about a Guests experience. If you could email me on mark.langham@ihg.com the date you stayed and which bedroom number you stayed in, I could then pass a Thank You Card to that Team Member with your comments on it.

Hope to see you again at the Hotel.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

To begin with, I'm a Platinum Priority Club member and even though I provided my details at the time of booking and at check in, I was not upgraded to an Exec room. This meant I was in a standard room, with no free wifi.

The biggest disappointment/annoyance was when the hotel staff knocked on my door, and then called the room to check something on my breakfast room service order. This doesn't sound bad... But it was ONE in the MORNING! Any wonder I didn't answer the door?!

When the breakfast arrived, it was terrible. Items were missing, the yoghurt was vile and the cooked breakfast was utterly bland and tasteless.

The room cleaners should also check the room temperature. I woke up in a sweat, with a dry mouth,as the heating had been left at 32 degrees.

I've stayed in quite a few Holiday Inns. I'm afraid to say that this was the worst one yet.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
HIElena, Manager at Holiday Inn High Wycombe M40, Jct.4, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write on Tripadvisor about your recent stay with us.
I appreciate all the comments you made regarding your experience at the hotel and I would like to apologise for the phone call as well as the quality of the breakfast. I will personally investigate further with our Night Manager and our Head Chef.
We do appreciate guest feedback as it gives us the chance to improve and enhance the service we deliver at the hotel.
I sincerely hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back at the hotel.
Yours sincerely,
Elena Corbioli

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I can't fault this hotel, it's the only viable option for a businessperson in the High Wycombe area.

However, room are very expensive, and small. And then wireless is £16 extra.

The lounge/bar area is very comfy, and the food really is faultless. It's a nice relaxing area to sit, chill, have a drink or do some work. The staff offer table service for drinks and food which is a nice touch.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Holiday_Innn, General Manager at Holiday Inn High Wycombe M40, Jct.4, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

It was great to read your review about our Hotel. The Team work very hard to ensure that we try to create a home from home for all our Guest's either on business or leisure. A great tip for getting fantastic rates at the Hotel is booking on our advance saver rate either 21 days or 7 days out form arrival.

Hope to see you again soon at High Wycombe.

Kind regards

Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Have used this hotel a few times for family visits/events and each time have made use of offers via the website.

Rooms are clean and comfortable with the usual amenities. The hotel location is handy for visiting Marlow too.

The best thing about the hotel is the breakfast there is a huge choice and they cater for many dietary requirements.

Parking is ample and free which is also a bonus.

I would recommend this hotel and will use in future.

• Stayed: July 2012
HIElena, Manager at Holiday Inn High Wycombe M40, Jct.4, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

It was great to read your feedback from your recent stay here at Holiday Inn High Wycombe. I have passed on the fantastic comments to both Housekeeping on how clean the bedrooms are and also onto the Breakfast Team for the variety on the buffet.

I do hope that we do see you again soon.

Elena