Premier Inn High Wycombe Central Hotel(High Wycombe)(Great Value!)
$60
$106
$95
Travelocity
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

Abbey Lodge Hotel(High Wycombe)
$58
The Crown at Radnage(High Wycombe)
$101
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
$106
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewsjohn lewistgi fridaysfrankie and bennysmars bartrouser pressconvenient locationroom ratebreakfast was excellentbusiness triplounge areaplenty of parkingstayed one nightbar and restaurantevening mealground floordouble bedgood nights sleep
Reviewed December 11, 2011

My husband and me stayed here a couple of times and we booked for January again...Staff was welcoming, rooms were very clean, cinema next door and Frenkie&Bennies( cheaper than hotel food), Friday's is 3 minutes walk from the Hotel and the bar/coctail guy was amazing and very friendly there...Harvesters is on the otherside of the motorway....10 minutes walk....Very nice Indian Restaurant 5 minutes drive called Elaichi Tandoori.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Enzo F
Reviewed December 7, 2011

Enjoyed our visit , staff were very friendly and efficent , Rooms were basic but clean ,
towels were very thin and worn ............... Need New Towels !

Bar and staff were very nice , food was lovely but could have been alot hotter .

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank CATHY215
HIElena, Manager at Holiday Inn High Wycombe M40, Jct.4, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn High Wycombe for your recent stay and thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor.
I am really pleased that you were looked after by our friendly team, and that you found our rooms clean.
I appreciate your point about the towels in the bathroom and I will personally look into this.
I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.
Kind regards,
Elena Corbioli
Operations Manager

Reviewed November 25, 2011

The Holiday Inn High Wycombe is clean and modern, the rooms have everything you need for a short business stay including trouser press, iron and ironing board, tea and coffee making facilities, desk and comfortable chair. There is also a large wide screen tv and toiletries. I had breakfast every day at the hotel, which in my opinion is overpriced at almost £15 per person (a discount can be obtained with a Priority card, ask at reception). There was a large selection of cereals and hot food with fruit, bread, meats and cheeses. The bread was usually stale and at times the ham had seen better days (hard around the edges). Whilst I did not use the restaurant for dinner, I ordered room service a few night and was very impressed. The meals were well presented and served hot, and very tasty, as well as being reasonably priced. The staff delivering room service were very friendly and polite. Other staff at the hotel were quite blunt at times, particularly if you were unhappy about something. For example, internet is available for £16 a day (£5 an hour, £70 for 5 days). When I expressed shock at such steeply priced internet the staff were unsympathetic. The internet is described as "high speed", this is definitely not the case. When the amount of time you have paid for runs out, the internet disconnects with no warning, so be sure to save what you are working on.

My stay was overall pleasant, noise was not a problem and the hotel was a pleasant place to spend my time.

Room Tip: While the rooms have a sound proofing wooden shutter, I have heard that it is better to request a room away from the motorway.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank dbegley03
Reviewed November 13, 2011

We booked a night at this hotel, upon check in went to our room and noticed a horrible smell, think they may have had a flood in bathroom, damp/musty smell. We went to reception and they quickly upgraded us. The staff were so helpful. The upgrade room was fine, a lovely big TV and bathrooms were great, shower was fantastic. Roomservice breakfast was a bit disappointing and very expensive, but that was our fault for not going to the restaurant! This is a big hotel, staff are lovely and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Carolinegold
Holiday_Innn, General Manager at Holiday Inn High Wycombe M40, Jct.4, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2011

Thank you for choosing to stay at Holiday Inn High Wycombe and for posting your experience on Trip Advisor. I will certainly pass on you great feedback to the Team in the Hotel.

I was however disappointed that your Room Service Breakfast was not as great as expected and I do apologise for that. It does not matter if you eat in Room Service or in the Restaurant for Breakfast the standard and quality should be the same.

It would be great if you could contact me on mark.langham@ihg.com with some more information or even call the hotel direct and ask for myself so that I may understand how I can improve this moving forward.

Thank you once again for your valued feed back, Guests such as yourself help me to ensure we deliver what is expected from a Holiday Inn.

Kind regards

Mark

Reviewed November 8, 2011

Booked a room in advance for just £49. Notably courteous and pleasant staff. Room was compact but with modern, high quality fitments and very clean with everything you could want from trouser press to large telly. No traffic noise and very pleasant sleep. Room rate did not include full breakfast as I just wanted a coffee and slice of toast. Only option in the morning was to pay for a standard full breakfast (about £14) but got a cup of coffee for free from apologetic waiter. To be fair, a discount breakfast voucher was offered at check-in (price unknown) but I didn't take it. Great budget stopover with very helpful and polite staff and very clean. Would have been nice to have an option for a light breakfast but would certainly book again with pleasure.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank RiDoCo
Holiday_Innn, General Manager at Holiday Inn High Wycombe M40, Jct.4, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2011

Thank you for your great feed back about your stay here at Holiday Inn High Wycombe. I have passed on your comments to the Department Managers.

You will be pleased to know that there will be an option of a light breakfast served in the Lounge. On 14th November we will be launching Starbucks located in our main lounges. Here there will be options of tea/coffee take out or stay in along with breakfast baps, pastries, fresh fruit and toast.

Again thank you for your feed back and we look forward to your next visit at Holiday Inn High Wycombe.