Premier Inn High Wycombe Central Hotel(High Wycombe)(Great Value!)
$61
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Contractors Hotel(High Wycombe)
$47
$40
Abbey Lodge Hotel(High Wycombe)
$59
The Kings Hotel(Stokenchurch)
$109
$104
$118
$115
Travelocity
The Crown at Radnage(High Wycombe)
$100
Hotels.com
$61
PremierInn.com
$41
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsjohn lewistgi fridaysfrankie and bennysmars bartrouser pressconvenient locationroom ratebreakfast was excellentbusiness triplounge areaplenty of parkingstayed one nightbar and restaurantevening mealground floorgood nights sleepdouble bed
Reviewed October 27, 2011

We stayed here for one night at a cost of £115.00 which was booked through Expedia full price should have been £199.00 which is the only good thing about our stay that we did not pay full price. Receptionists pleasant. Corridor to room very shabby as was room which was no 13 that felt and sounded like we were on junction 4 had to ask for towels then found they do not supply hair conditioner wi fi was £5.00 per hour most hotels it is free.we went for a drink in the bar which was very uncomfortable no atmosphere with sky news blaring out also music breakfast is not included with this price just two tea bags in the room not even any biscuits we would never stay at a Holiday Inn again my advice to anyone looking at this place there will always be somewere else up to standard and cheaper

Room Tip: Do not book
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Sue B
Holiday_Innn, General Manager at Holiday Inn High Wycombe M40, Jct.4, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2011

Thank you for you recent review of Holiday Inn High Wycombe. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion. I have spoken to the Restaurant and Bar Manager about the music and TV, both of which should be at a low level.
We have recently had LED lights installed into all public areas to help reduce our carbon footprint; as a result of this we can not reduce the lighting level of an evening. We are currently working on resolving this issue with the installers.
As a standard Holiday Inn provide Tea and Coffee in standard bedrooms and the addition of hot chocolate in the Executive rooms.
Thank you again for taking the time to complete a review as it is Guests such as yourself that help us to maintain the standard expected at a Holiday Inn.

Many thanks

Mark Langham

Reviewed September 28, 2011

Only stayed for one night and have no complaints. Rooms are ok, decorated nicely. Big TV and tea/coffee facilities.Good pillows and on that note, very good nights sleep. Did'nt hear a peep.

Breakfast was very good. I was surprised of the quality of the breakfast items.

Overall, nice hotel, great location.

Would I recommend? Yes

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Holiday_Innn, General Manager at Holiday Inn High Wycombe M40, Jct.4, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2011

Thank you so much for your great feed back. I will pass your comments onto the Head Chef and the Restaurant and Bar Manager. I hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon to the Holiday Inn High Wycombe.

Reviewed September 20, 2011

We stayed 3 nights at the Holiday Inn High Wycombe to attend a family christening. I had just got back from miami and my husband had picked me up from Heathrow at 10.30am. We were at the hotel within 30 mins and although check in wasn't until 2pm they got us a room straight away. When we had booked this I requested a quiet room away from the motorway and this is what we got. The room was clean and comfortable, airy and bright. The beds weren't the most comfortable and the pillows could have been of better quality. The reception staff were excellent as were the restaurant staff..For a large hotel the breakfast was really good apart from the second day when it wasn't so busy. We will definitely stay there again when visiting family or flying from Heathrow.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from motorway
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn at High Wycombe. I have passed on your great feedback to the Head Housekeeper about the cleanliness of the bedrooms, the Head Chef about breakfast, and the Reception Manager, Restaurant and Bar Manager on how helpful the Team where. I do hope that when you are staying in the area again that we have the pleasure of looking after you and your family.

Reviewed September 14, 2011

We have spent an horrendous night at the Holiday Inn High Wycombe hotel.
It is located right on top of one of the busiest road inter sections in the UK and believe me it is busy throughout the night.
No doubt the General manager will write a comment that there are floor to wall sound proof screens to seal you in the room. That is true but then the room becomes airless and like an oven. Complaining aside, I am convinced it is actually breaking some sort of law with how hot the rooms become and the temperature we have had to endure since check-in yesterday evening.
The air-conditioning did not work whatsoever - without it the quality of air temperature in the room is totally and I mean totally unacceptable. When I questioned this they told us that the hotel engineer had "programmed" and pre-set the aircon as they were expecting colder temperatures and it would not work in the night until 6am. I think what they mean is that they want to save money by turning it off. By the way at 6am it was STILL not WORKING.
Reception suggested that we open the window but the traffic noise is too loud. If you I tell you that we could not hear the gardeners strimmer right under our window because of the road noise then maybe you will get an idea.
Towels are like bits of rags, and best described as grey, grey, grey, obviously again well past their use-by dates. Like the towels the quality of toilet paper is the cheapest quality imaginable.
I am so angry that we have paid for the privilege of having one of the worst nights rests ever.
I can not stress enough - DO NOT STAY HERE, especially room 117 which is best described as being located on the M40 motorway. Utterly ridiculous Use the Premier Inn in Loudwater I am certain it cannot be any worse than this. Advertised rates say £199 per night, do not under any circumstances pay these rates, down the road in Marlow you will find much better accommodation, Stokenchurch too if you need to be near the M40.

On the plus side receptionists were all very friendly and helpful, the cleaner on our corridor was pleasant and cheerful it is a shame everything else mentioned above lets it down so much.

Room Tip: Refuse any room on the front of the hotel - once you are in there they will not move you
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank maranelloLondon

Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed September 13, 2011

Excellent value, booked at short notice £35 for room only. Tastefully decorated luxurious curtains & throw for the bed for example. Immaculate clean comfortable room. We stayed 1 night. Visited son at local university. First time we have been on Trip advisor this evening and my husband & I are shocked to read the negative comments on here as we had a lovely stay. Situated very close to supermarket and a resteraunt giving alternative choice for food if you didnt want to eat here.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple

It was great to read your positive comments about the hotel. I have sent your feedback across to the Head Housekeeper. Ilona and her Team work so hard to ensure a great standard in our bedrooms. Thank you again for choosing to stay at our hotel and I do hope that we will see you again in the not too distant future.

Kind regards