“Brilliant, fantastic, amazing”

Ranked #1 of 19 High Wycombe B&B and Inns
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Brilliant, fantastic, amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

My partner and I came down to visit my kids, we have tried to find a great B&B for a while now, since our last B&B became far too overpriced for what they offered and we came upon this gem. On arrival we were impressed, the chalet styled rooms were fantastic the beds were fantastic, the wetroom was a gem. There was real milk and a sml fridge, real coffee. The breakfast was out of this world and nothing was too much trouble, great hosts, very welcoming. If you need a place to stay in this area, book, book, book

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

My partner and I visit the area four or five times a year and have struggled to find a decent place to stay our search is over. The crown is fantastic the rooms are housed in a block with every detail thought of lovely comfy bed wet room flat screen TV with freeview decent coffee machine with fresh milk an added bonus! The pub itself was also very welcoming good selection of cask beers and decent food at resonable prices the next time we stay we will be having dinner if the breakfast is anything to go by it was the best breakfast I have tasted the scrambled eggs were divine if your looking for a decent place to stay with good faciltys and a warm friendy welcome you will not go wrong here!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

The Crown is a great little pub - I wish I'd found it sooner! I visited the other week with some friends and was delighted by how friendly and welcoming everyone was. There's a good range of beers and spirits on offer but the real highlight for me was the food. The best Scotch Eggs I've ever had, homemade using their own fresh eggs. Home cured salmon, homemade burgers, homemade pâté - you see a theme here! They even managed to rustle up some gluten free bread for someone. Very reasonably priced too. I didn't stay over but friends who did were very happy with the rooms and an excellent breakfast the next morning apparently. Will definitely go back here and maybe stay next time.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank PhilKS
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

We stayed at The Crown between Christmas and New Years and it was a great experience. The room was very clean, the wet room is nice and the under floor heating makes the room cosy. The room is supplied with an Nespresso machine and you are provided with delicious Guernsey milk to go with the coffee which is sourced from a local farm.
The service is very friendly, the food in the pub is excellent and Breakfast was just delicious. They use their own free range eggs which you can also buy from the pub. We were there with our two little dogs who were also made welcome. Would definitely recommend it and will definitely go again!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Leeds, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

I stayed at the Crown towards the end of December 2012. After a long drive in awful weather I was glad to arrive - and wasn't disappointed. Nice clean warm room with underfloor heating and a super wet room. The food in the pub was lovely on the evening and service great. Breakfast was great in the morning too, very fresh! The purpose of my visit was for a business meeting in nearby Stokenchurch; I would definitely go back to the Crown if I revisited the region for pleasure. Very much recommended!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
chesham
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

I took my son and daughter in law for lunch today. we arrived at 11.50am and ordered straight away. I understand the kitchen may not open until midday but it was 12.35 when we received our meals.
we were first in the pub!!
we had no complaints about the food at all. very tasty.
ladies toilet pan was full because it didn't flush!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Man of kent
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

Just stopped by to eat. Great Food, Great Service what more could you ask for! We ordered from the very comprehensive menu and it was cooked perfectly. We had sea bream and a pasta dish both very tasty. Also had a desert that was good too!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
#4 of 14 in High Wycombe
The Fox Country Inn
The Fox Country Inn
#1 of 1 in Ibstone

Been to The Crown at Radnage? Share your experiences!