The Crown at Radnage
$84
$70
Rye Court Hotel(High Wycombe)
$69
Abbey Lodge Hotel(High Wycombe)
$58
$93
$85
  • Restaurant
Ambassador Court Hotel(High Wycombe)(Great Value!)
$58
$56
Agoda.com
Clifton Lodge Hotel(High Wycombe)
$73
$69
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn High Wycombe Central Hotel(High Wycombe)(Great Value!)
$62
PremierInn.com
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
The Kings Hotel(Stokenchurch)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsunderfloor heatingthe pubfresh milklarge gardensunday lunchproper coffeecannot recommend this hotel highly enoughen suite wet roomcoffee machinebottled waterwell cooked and tastysmall fridgerefreshing changehaddock and chipscheese boardsirloinwanted somewhere
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 12, 2012

Good food at a reasonable price, friendly staff and a nice local atmosphere within the restaurat / pub areas. Plenty of parking close to the rooms that all have there own entrance. All rooms have tea coffee with a small fridge, safe and a good size wet room.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank 1981Stebbs
Reviewed December 22, 2011

My wife and I stayed here in May. There were some things that we were very impressed with - the warm and friendly welcome from the owners, the meals that we had in the pub were excellent and really good value for money and there was ample secure parking. So why 3 stars then - firstly as the acommodation is at the end of the pub car park we found it a bit noisier than we expected particularly at closing time. Eating breakfast in the pub which hadn't yet been cleaned from the previous night we also found a little bit off-putting.

However as others seem to have had more postive experiences maybe we caught them at a bad time.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
12  Thank mike t
Reviewed November 25, 2011

The menu was amazing. The seasonal menu was to die for. I loved every second of this experience. The ambiance, atmosphere and service were top notch.

One of my favorite things about this place was the layout. Tgere are different rooms, booths, tables, high tops and a bar. There are so many romantic, cozy areas.

The decor is very classic and tastefully seasonally decorated.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Eurotripper
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I recently stayed at the Crown for almost 5 weeks and I wanted to give credit where credit is due.

Let's start with the rooms, which are new, modern, clean and well appointed. My room had a super comfortable kind sized bed, a nice flat screen TV mounted on the wall, convenient fridge and coffee maker and a really great en-suite bathroom. As the rooms are only a couple of years old everything is in new condition and the towels and sheets were replaced as often as they should be. The wireless internet is fast and reliable, and FREE!!! Also I wanted to point out that there is a ton of convenient parking, and beautiful countryside surrounding the property.

The pub and restaurant also receives high marks. The kitchen at the crown provided some amazing meals and they have great beers on tap. I would recommend the fish and chips, steak burgers, cheese platter, and pretty much any special that is offered. I can honestly say that I had dozens of great meals at the Crown, without being let down once.

I also wanted to review the owner and staff. John, who runs the Crown was probably the most accommodating host I have encountered in my travels for work. Being there for almost 5 weeks John was ALWAYS available, day or night to make sure I was comfortable and taken care of. The staff at the pub was friendly and prompt and the chef running the kitchen is turning out some of the best food in Oxfordshire.

If anyone has questions about this place or my time there I am happy to help in anyway I can. This is a great family run place, and I would recommend to anyone for long or short stays. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 27, 2011

First stay at the Crown after reading previous reviews and its No1 status in the reviews. Well I can confirm that all the top ratings that have been poured on to the Crown are well justified and true. This is a locals eating and drinking place and how lucky they are to a traditional place like this. I sampled some of the traditional beers on offer and was well impressed with the taste and quality although being from Yorkshire it was rather different having a pint without any head!!!. The food was also excellent and the many diners around me only had good comments about the quality of the food. The rooms are in a seperate building and are well furnished with the most comfotable bed I have slept in, nice big wet room wth huge shower head. Will be back at the Crown when next working in the area.

Room Tip: Only 4 rooms and all are excellent.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business