“Excellent standard of customer service”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in High Wycombe
Lane End Conference Centre
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in High Wycombe
Reviewed November 26, 2013

You get looked after incredibly well at Lane End. I regularly organise training events and have used Lane End several times.
They have a great can-do attitude and the support I receive before and during the events can't be faulted: even my random request for a bamboo cane was resolved within 30 mins. One of the support staff now remembers how I like to set out my training materials and often has it all laid out for me before I arrive: I've never had that level of service at any of the other venues I use regularly.
The remote location is beautiful and inspiring. You don't have the 24hrs access to a restaurant or bar that you do with a hotel but the quality of the food they serve whilst the restaurant is open is fantastic. There is 24 hour reception cover and someone is always about to look after you.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
LaneEndCC, Manager at Lane End Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Thank you so much for this very kind feedback. I am delighted to hear you had such a great experience at Lane End. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

First visit to a conference being held here.
It is a beautiful location, easily accessible. From our first enquiry to where our accommodation and conference was being held to asking where we could purchase a forgotten toothbrush . All was handled exceptionally well with a minimum of fuss.

Excellent facilities including steam room, gym are also in the complex. All surrounded by stunning scenery.

The food is good and waiting staff too provide good service.

Rooms were bright and airy,comfortable, with stunning views. Everything was provided including iron and ironing board tea making facilities, tv, hair dryer, towels soaps shampoos etc.
blue tooth and IT throughout is very good.

Room Tip: All are good with great views.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for the lovely feedback. We hope we will have the pleasure in welcoming you back to Lane End sometime in the foreseeable future.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I have organised a couple of residential training events at Lane End Conference Centre this year and have been delighted with everything. Bookings were dealt with efficiently and all of our ad-hoc requests were organised without fuss. The facilities were perfect for our needs, dining is top notch with great variety each day for all meals, which is fantastic if you're spending a week or more eating in the same place. All staff we came across were friendly and keen to exceed our expectations, which they did regularly. It really is all the small details that add up to a truly spectacular venue offering great value for it's target market.

Room Tip: This is a conference centre and as such bedrooms aren't luxurious as you would expect for the le...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Hello - thank you for the kind feedback and for recommending our venue. I have noticed your tip about the bedrooms and you may be interested to know that we are in the process of refurbishing all our rooms. We have completed nearly 30 - all of which include new full size double beds, brand new bathrooms, interior, wall-mounted 32 inch plasma TVs and balconies.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

The staff were excellent and very flexible given the traffic problems that caused many of our participants to be late. Everyone from receptionists, cleaners, the chef and the team who were looking after us for the weekend were absolutely amazing and a credit to Lane End. We have had many positive comments about the quality of the food and have once again enjoyed being with at Lane End Conference Centre. Not one of our participants had a negative experience over the course of the weekend and the staff have bent over backwards to help us.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Hello Richard. Thank you for the kind feedback, I am glad to hear you had such a good experience with us at Lane End and we look forward to welcoming you back to Lane End later this year. Heni Fourie, Sales & Marketing Manager

Reviewed November 6, 2013

I ran a meeting for healthcare professionals at the Lane End Conference Centre in September 2013. From start to finish, it was an absolute pleasure to work with the team there. They were extremely accommodating and helpful.

There were also a number of activities such as golf, walks, etc... in a very picturesque place. It was raining for a bit

I couldn't fault the Centre at all in any way. The facilities, food, cleanliness, everything was spot-on and I wouldn't have any hesitation in recommending them to others.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
LaneEndCC, Manager at Lane End Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Thank you for the kind feedback Imran. We look forward to welcoming you back to Lane End again hopefully soon.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I booked Lane End recently for our senior management team planning day. The food, facilities and service were all excellent; there really is a focus on getting the detail right from the initial planning, checking we had everything we needed in the conference room before we kicked the day off, to the unobtrusive availability of the team during the day.The centre is very flexible; when we realised there was torrential rain forecast, our evening barbecue was re-planned at the last minute as an indoor meal and outdoor activities were changed to some indoor ones. I'm very impressed - beautiful surroundings too.Thanks!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
LaneEndCC, Manager at Lane End Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Dear Anne - thank you so much for this feedback. It was a pleasure having you and your senior team at Lane End and I am delighted to know you had a positive experience despite the unforeseen torrential rain. I've heard the batak was a hit with your team as one of the indoor team building games.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Organised a conference for 50 people recently and have never experienced such consistent customer service from reception, event management to restuarant and bar staff. Extremely professional and nothing was too much trouble - the service came with a genuine smile.

The conference facilities were excellent, worth considering an event in the summer months in order to enjoy the doors opening out to the patio! Dinner in the restuarant was very good and all very clean. I had an execeptionally heavy bag and no lift so reception organised for this to be delivered to my room, even on the evening when I was removing some of the conference equipment one member of staff went out of their way to walk over to offer their assitance... again with a smile.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Liz - thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful feedback. We are passionate about delivering efficient service with a smile. I am therefore so grateful that you have picked up on this and commented on the friendliness of our staff - it means a lot and I will definitely be passing it on to the team. All the best and we hope to see you at Lane End again soon.