Open today: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
Excellent find, very friendly staff, great lunch

Came across this cafe on Sunday (12th May) on the back roads driving from Aylesbury to Thame... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Jackieeats
Thame, United Kingdom
Pizza night

Went for a try of the pizza on a Saturday, lovely pizzas, enjoyed atmosphere, lovely place to have... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
tracydZ8086ZH
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews black pudding sausage pizza night bouncy castle hay bales full english big breakfast rainy sunday fresh meat local gem great menu pizza oven the outdoor seating area coleslaw fantastic breakfast lovely lunches pulled pork
Selected filters
Reviewed March 15, 2019

Great farm shop. Beautiful pigs enjoying themselves in the mud. On our visit the cafe was heaving ... popular with locals great menu. Lovely freshly baked bread

Date of experience: February 2019
Jim M, Owner at Orchard View Farm, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2019

Many thanks for your lovely review Jill
We hope to see you at the farm again soon
Jim

Reviewed March 3, 2019

Friends recommended this as a good place to eat fresh locally produced food. They were right! I loved the roast lamb with all the trimmings and a good selection of seasonal veg but best for me was the the fruit crumble, So tasty!
The staff were who very helpful and attentive made sure everything was to our liking.
While outside it was wet and windy, inside it was calm, warm and relaxed - perfect Sunday lunch experience for our party of 6 adults, 2 children.
We will return to this area to sample the BBQ in the summer, hopefully.

Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

Firstly I ordered a usual can of coke expecting your consistent refreshing normal coke but somehow it just tasted of water we then complained got another one and tasted exactly the same so we just left it. Next comes to ordering food, have told the person on till exactly what we all want she then reads it back perfectly. However when the food is ready I had no black pudding, but i do have mushrooms that I didn’t order. My grandmas order was also messed up and my mums also messed up we again complained making it very awkward and uncomfortable. When the food was ready the second time it was still wrong other than mine other but they forgot the black pudding. My mum and grandma had to send there food back again, now getting to the point where it’s too uncomfortable and not really want to be there. Finally food is brought out correctly and the owner apologises which is great but they wasted a lot of food just for a miscommunication between the chef and the person on till. Sad for this to happen because seems like a nice place but just very very unorganised.

Date of experience: March 2019
Jim M, Owner at Orchard View Farm, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2019

Dear Sean
Many thanks for taking the time to review your experience with us.
If I may deal with each of your points in turn.
The coke is a sealed and bought in product made by the Coca Cola corporation so unfortunately is a bit beyond my control. We have not had any other complaints but I have asked the staff to monitor the situation.

With regards to the ordering I think a member of your party hit the nail on the head when they said that we should have asked yo what you wanted removed rather allow you to build a bespoke meal. When we bespoke meals for people it is difficult for a busy kitchen to fulfil as your ticket was long and complex. This is a training point for us, going forwards everyone will be able to select a meal from the menu and make a maximum of two changes. The staff should also undertake better checks on the food leaving the kitchen which has been raised with all.

The team during your visit are a young team and gaining experience all the time. We will use your feedback to further assist this development process

I do hope you will return and be able to better enjoy our excellent food.

Kind regards

Jim

Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

This farm goes from strength to strength. Brilliant butchery offering their own rare bread meats, wonderful homemade cakes, unique gifts available and superb cafe with great wholesome food and very attentive service.

Friday night wood fired pizza is truly an experience not to miss.

Outside play area for children and and lots of animals to coo over.

Quite perfect! xx

Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

Just had a fantastic breakfast which I felt was the extra mile.

Lots of places do a good breakfast, but my mushrooms on toast was a bit special with spinach thrown in for good measure. My wife got given extra bacon without requesting it, because she requested no black pudding, very good.

The staff are lovely and give great service.

In the words of a great philosopher “I’ll be back”.