“Saturday lunch - family birthday”
Review of Aluna Bristol

Aluna Bristol
Ranked #54 of 1,850 Restaurants in Bristol
Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

Had a family birthday celebration at Aluna’s. There were 3 generations including a toddler and we were treated like VIPs by the manager Ian. What a lovely treat. The food was excellent too.

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

Best cocktails in Bristol - Kway and pegg make the best margarita! Friendly staff and well priced - don't miss out!

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

Ended up here by chance, thankfully the usual food haunts were full with it being a Friday night.
I have walked past on many occasions but never ventured in, always snubbed it thinking it would be overpriced and lacklustre. I was very wrong in my opinions.
Was greeted straight away with big friendly smiles, taken to our table and not forced into making an order straight away. Actually got to take our time. We were served by Gosia and she was brilliant, efficiant, welcoming and patient with my annoying indecisivness.
The food was spot on, I'm a vegetarian and sometimes get a bit bored of the vegetarian option being either a burger or halloumi (but I do love it and we did have a halloumi starter to share )
I had the sweet and sour aubergine and it was full of flavour!! I haven't enjoyed a sweet and sour in years!!!
The atmosphere was a happy one, all the staff appeared to be enjoying themselves as much as the customers. The place is well layed out with the dining area towards the back, you don't even notice that it's Friday night, the bars busy and its party time in the same venue!!
The theatrics of the drinks around are hard not to distract you, and definitely add to the fun.
Will defiantly come back And recommend.

1  Thank bbswords
Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

Great drinks with added twists,
Amazing service from Gosia,

Recommend the amaretto sours , even if you can’t find a drink on the menu the bar tenders will find the right drink for you

Reviewed February 1, 2018

For sure one of the best bars in Bristol, highly recommend whether it be for drinks or food. Staff are excellent!