“Beer and match Moldova Poland 0: 1”
Review of The Ship Inn

The Ship Inn
Ranked #697 of 1,946 Restaurants in Bristol
Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

beautiful evening with the boys Berger beer and cheese fries I recommend 100%
behind the bar, always smiling faces have a nice atmosphere see you next time
Thanks

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed December 16, 2018 via mobile

I visited this weekend with friend for dinner and some conversation but found to the to be rather loud and meant we struggled to speak shouting across the table.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Amazing food
Great selections of beers and spirits
Friendly and helpful stuff
40 different gin to choose

Date of visit: September 2018
2  Thank rafala2014
Reviewed August 22, 2018

After spending the day at the Balloon Festival in Bristol, we visited this pub "The Ship Inn" (which is attached to a Premier Inn), and wish we hadn't.
My wife and I started with Cheddar & Yorkshire Ale Findue - disgusting it was swimming in oil, and parts were missing ie: no cucumber crudites (as per menu description)
Then we had main courses - Slow-cooked Belly Pork - lack of meat - very fatty, and vegetables missing - should have been served on baby gem lettuce with garden peas.

The other main meal was fish & chips - the fish was running in fat & oil. Not at all nice!

When we came to pay the bill the waitress & manager just shrudded their shoulders & did not bat an eye-lid at our comments.

1  Thank Nigel H
Reviewed July 10, 2018

We ate here as a group because they were showing the football and my colleagues wanted to watch it. We had the burgers which were a little dry and small for the price.
The service was friendly and the beers were good. I would recommend this place for a drink but I'd eat elsewhere.

Date of visit: June 2018