“Something for everyone”

Maitreya Social
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2014

My partner & I recently visited Maitreya Social for my partner's birthday & we enjoyed our visit. My partner is a veggie & was very happy that there's a variety of different & interesting veggie dishes. Even as a meat eater there was something for me & you don't have to be vegetarian to visit this restaurant. We visited on a Wednesday evening & it was becoming busy after 7:30pm which is a good sign for a restaurant. The service was really good.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Totally agree with over reviews - excellent food served here. We had intended to go a second time a month after our first visit but were surprised that the menu had not altered since our first visit so decided to leave. This does suggest a certain lack of desire to be creative, which is particularly important factor when it comes to veggie food.

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

I was very impressed with the service and food when we filled the upstairs room last week. The waitress was very patient and friendly. The food was delicious! Thank you Maitreya Social, I will definitely return :-)

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Well, I was dubious about going to a vegetarian restaurant having never been to one before, but I can honestly say that this restaurant has fabulous food. The taste and presentation of the food was excellent and the price was very reasonable - we had a starter and main and it was less than £20 and worth every penny. I would highly recommend this restaurant whether you're a meat eater or not - clean plates all round :-) I will be back :-)

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

I've been vegetarian for 25 years and this was simply one of the best menus I have ever tried. Amazing food, lovely staff and a great atmosphere. Very recommended.