“Nasty Food, avoid!”

Cuisines: European, Chinese
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Went with a group of friends. It took over an hour for our meals to arrive. The good tasted awful, very poor quality for the money. As bad as Harvester in Cribbs Causeway. Service was hard to get hold of although it was busy ish. Please save your money and don't be fooled by the fancy decor and lights it really is awful, avoid!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

This place is never even considered when we eat out. Unless the menu has changed drastically! We ate here when it first opened it was nice meny was great. Then I changed to buffet? The worst idea..ever...its like school dinners...worse than school dinners. It looks like bags of food from iceland thrown in fryer. Is there even a chef? Tge staff are not interested in waiting on anyone.
Just dont waste your money is alk I can say.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

This is brilliant value for people with a big appetite, dine before 6pm for only £12 per person including serve yourself coke, lemonade etc may even be slightly cheaper. Good selection of food and friendly staff. Would return :)

1  Thank mollie m
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Eat as much as you want/can, Good value before 5pm, later in the day the price rises, plenty of choice Soup and rolls, Indian, Chinese, American, chip shop food, Pizza, Pasta, salad and plenty of puddings and ice cream. The refillable soft drink is also good value.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Just wanted to say we are regular lunchtime users of the Preview (approximately monthly). We have on every occasion found it and the rest rooms to be spotlessly clean, the staff helpful and attentive and the food to be excellent value for money. I don't eat meat and still find a varied selection. I would have to say that the Indian vegetarian curry is superb. I wish I could get something similar at an Indian restaurant. The little glasses of desserts are really fun. I wouldn't dream of making Angel Delight at home but I could eat theirs by the bucket. Not being a "dessert person", it's very nice to be able to "test" out all those little glasses. I'm really glad to see that the ice cream machine is working again. It's delicious. To be fair with the ratings, we're not looking for an atmospheric experience, just good value for money. But the restaurant is very light and spacious. We don't drink, but the coffee is excellent and we don't particularly like eating al fresco.