“Coffee fans will love this place”

Eddies Coffee Lounge ltd
Ranked #133 of 202 Quick Bites in Bristol
Description: Bristol's only coffee shop serving freshly ground coffee, roasted on site every morning. We also have tea, hot chocolate, soft drinks and a selection of paninis, ciabattas, baguettes and wraps made to order. You can also choose from our freshly made cakes and flapjacks. Free wifi for customers and access for wheelchairs and prams.
Reviewed August 17, 2018

As soon as you walk in, you are greeted with the smell of freshly roasted coffee. Eddie and all the staff I have seen there are polite, friendly and ensure you enjoy your time there. The coffee is simply fantastic, whether you have yours black, espresso, capuccino or a cortado!

Eddie roasts a mix of coffee here and it is the first coffee shop I have visited that roasts coffee on site.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Just wandered in on a whim and am so glad we did. Quirky decor, fab music and incredible coffee. Clean, pleadant service and delicious food. Will be back!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed December 13, 2017

Really lovely guy. Cosy feel. Coffee is on the expensive side but well worth it for the service, atmosphere, friendliness, freshly roasting coffee beans in the room! mmm! that smell. Yum.
Coffee is well made.
Think they do pastries.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Shop front in Bedminster. Nothing special from outside. Inside it has lots of comfy leather sofas; coffee sacks on the walls and ceiling

Pay at the counter.
£2.95 for a double espresso.
Pricey.
It's worth it.

I'll bring it over says Eddie. He does. It's excellent. Glass of iced water arrives unasked for.

I see everyone else who has reviewed it so far has given it 5*. I agree. I drink a lot of coffee. This is the nicest coffee I've ever had. I mean ever

Date of visit: September 2017
Eddie E, Front Office Manager at Eddies Coffee Lounge ltd, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

coffee lounge. Ltd –
Hi
Many thanks for your Review to coffee lounge lounge ltd.
kind regards
Management

Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

Fabulous coffee. My friend had a latte and I had an Americano. We live in Weston-super-Mare and only passing through Bedminster but wow this was the best coffee either of us have tasted for ages. Eddie is such a warm friendly guy too.

Date of visit: July 2017

coffee lounge. Ltd –
Hi
Many thanks for your Review to coffee lounge lounge ltd.
kind regards