“Excellent Food, Excellent Service”
Review of Entelia - CLOSED

Entelia
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Edinburgh
“Excellent Food, Excellent Service”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Stumbled upon this restaurant by chance during a business trip to bristol. The service was very attentive, excellent menu and specials - food very very good. I will be back the next time I am in Bristol for sure.

• Visited June 2013

Bath, United Kingdom
“A great Greek Restaurant”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We love this place and don't get here often enough.

We discovered this restaurant late in 2011 when trying to find somewhere to eat after a show at The Hippodrome. Met with various attitudes and declines from other main restaurants in the city centre I eventually thought "Let's try Greek!" The place I knew of from years ago unsurprisingly had closed but came across Entelia on Google. I rang and got an answer (I have learnt since that by far the best way to book is by email) explained that we were looking for somewhere to eat late after a show. No problems! We did arrive late and were in no way hurried with our meal being the last to leave at around 1 o'clock.

We have been several times since with friends and family and found it to be amongst the friendliest of places to go.

The food is superb and the atmosphere (particularly if there is a birthday in the house where greek dancing and plate smashing is the order of the day) superb. We love it.

Not the cheapest of places but not expensive when quality etc is taken into account!

Give it a go as you won't regret it!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank familyivory
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
“Massive portions but good Greek food!”
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Wet for dinner on Thursday evening. The waiter and waitress had a very strange sense of humour.. Not offensive just a little strange.
The food was quick to arrive but the restaurant wasn't busy. I had moussaka which was easily enough for 2 people to share! I'd recommend sharing one with a starter or side. It was very tasty though!
My friend had a vegitarian mezzo which she really enjoyed.
I'd recommend the house white wine it was reasonably priced and really good!

• Visited July 2012
England
“Best lunch in Clifton Down”
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Dropped in for the lunch special and had the most delicious, generous lunch I have had outside of London. Thank you.

• Visited June 2013
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Very poor Management.”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

As we was walking past Entelia, we thought this looks like a nice place to have a meal. as we walked up to the bar, a nice lady asked if we would like something to drink. We orderd drinks and she showed us to a table. So far so good. We finished our meal, then i asked a watress for the bill, to which she replied, you will have to wate, in a rude tone? As she was doing nothing but cleaning glasses behind the bar, i thought ok ill leave her to finish, giving her 5 min. I asked her for the bill again. She placed the bill on the bar for me, not saying anything, not even how was your meal. I settled up and we left. Its ok, you dont have to say have a good day or anything as we are leaving. We know we wont be going back there again. Speeking to a friend about this, i find out that the lady who gave us the bill was the Manager???

• Visited March 2013