“Great find!”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I visited this restaurant on a busy Saturday when myself and bf couldn't find anywhere else with tables. We were slightly concerned as there were no other diners in there but can honestly say I now have no idea why!! The decor is lovely with a glass floor that sits on top of a very nice looking wine cellar. I wasn't very hungry so had a couple of starters and the bf had a chicken dish. I would strongly recommend the feta in filo pastry with honey... It was the nicest starter I've had in years!! We had 2 soft drinks each and 2 coffees and the whole bill came to just over £30! There is a set menu of 3 courses for just £10 which I intend to try next time. I eat out most days and often in high end places with prices to match but this place really impressed me!! I would tell anyone to try it....Huge thumbs up ;)

There are newer reviews for Entelia

Reviewed January 16, 2013

We visited Entelia just before Christmas and had an excellent meal. We had tried to book but the restaurant was full, and we were told that provided we could finish our meal before 8pm they could fit us in. We had an excellent meal - we decided to oreder a variety of dishes to make up our own mezze, and the lady serving us was very helpful suggesting alternative dishes where we had ordered similar ones, and suggesting others we might not have tried. Each of the dishes was freshly cooked and was served as it was ready, so we had a steady stream of food arriving at the table! Quality of food was very good, and -from what I remember from holidays in Greece - very authentic.
Although we had been asked to vacate the table early, at no point did we feel rushed or hassled. We had desserts (the limoncello dessert is wonderfully fresh after the meal) and coffee, and left when we felt ready to go, not because we were pushed out. Result? - can't wait to eat there on our next visit to Bristol!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

We visited entelia as a group of 8, our coats were quickly taken, and we were shown to our table promptly. After our initial drinks order, we had to then go to the bar for further drinks, as it did not seem that we had any waiting staff assigned to our table, starters were mixed including vine leafs, and garlic mushrooms, etc, sadly my mushroom starter, just reminded me of a 1970s bistro, and could do with being brought up to modern days, with some new cooking ideas, the mains were mixed too, one of the guests had moussaka, and said it was nice, however I had steak, and found it cooked ok but tasteless, the fries were limp, and oily, and it was served on half a rain Forrest, dessert was hilarious, one guest ordered custard with his, only to be served a cold cream like substance, covered in a candy type hair net!!! The plus was that we were not rushed out of the door after finishing our meal, but that was the only plus.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Very good and friendly atmosphere....
Amazing greek appetizers and entries...
Hospitable personel....
Fair prices....

Reviewed December 17, 2012

We visited Entelia last Saturday for dinner. Excellent Greek restaurant. The food was amazing. The atmosphere was excellent and the staff was very friendly. Will definitely visit again.