“Nice food but service wasn't all that brilliant”
Review of Nando's

Nando's
Ranked #455 of 1,676 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I visited this restaurant with my sister and a friend whilst out shopping and we were seated immediately. The greeting we reccieved from the waitress wasn't particularly warm or enthusiastic but we were asked if we had been to Nandos before and if we had said no, I'd have hoped that we would have had everything explained to us at that point.

Whilst waiting for the food to arrive, I noticed that food was sat around waiting to be taken to tables for quite a while whilst members of staff appeared to be 'wasting time'. Surely, it is more important to deliver hot food to customers rather than having the wait staff serving their designated areas only. Thankfully our food was hot and I enjoyed it. The portion sizes in this store was better than that of Longwell Green but our friend didn't enjoy her coleslaw very much.

During the meal we were asked about wanting additional side orders which I feel was a bit daft as we'd have ordered those earlier if we wanted anything and was an un-necessary interruption to our meal.

Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

As usual, Nandos is THE best place to go for some amazing food. Chicken was cooked perfectly (I always go for HOT) and you just have to try the sweet potato mash -delicious! I'm a regular visitor to Nandos and the Bristol branch is definately up there with the finest. Always busy, always good!!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Visited early afternoon with a few friends. Fantastic food and atmosphere. The experience was only improved by the excellent service from Benji!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

You can't go wrong with nandos, delicious food, fast service (not rushed) its great if your on the go or popping in before a cinema visit but you can just sit and relax and take your time, I always go for a chicken wrap, rice and garlic bread, yummy! Oh and the chocolate cheesecake is to die for!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I love hot food. Went to this Nandos in the week and had a great meal with my wife. The restaurant staff were friendly, and we were seated quickly. We both had chicken butterfly with hot piri piri. We both enjoyed it. Its a great way Nandos is set up. If you hav'nt tried it yet i would recommend it.

1  Thank simon r