2,947 results
All reviewsswimming poolprivilege roomseparate buildingcity centrehen partiesoffice blocktwo double bedstrouser pressgood sizeair conthe hotel car parkper nightan upgradefamily roomsunday morningcoffee machinestayed here for one night
Reviewed January 31, 2016 via mobile

Modern decor however hotel is surrounded by tower block flats, horrible views! Swimming pool & gym (no steam or jacuzzi) situated in main building, spa is across the car park by a tower block of run down flats! Service from staff was ok but not great, our room service order was incorrect. Very dusty TV and shelving in room. Breakfast was chaotic, constantly running out of things. Would only recommend if you get a good deal on the price!

Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple
Mehmet K, General Manager at Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at the Mercure Bristol Holland House, I was very disappointed to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

I have carefully noted your comments and where necessary will ensure direct action taken as appropriate.

We appreciate your feedback, and I hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back to the Mercure Bristol Holland House and provide you with a genuine hassle-free experience.

Reviewed January 30, 2016

Quite outstanding hotel with some unique touches by Bristol Standards. You get Spa, Gym and quite modern facilities with a great smile from Patricia! I have stayed here on 3 different occasion and have been privileged enough to be checked in or out by this elegant lady who is very warm and caring. I like the feel and touch of this hotel. Rooms are always well presented and clean. They are more spacious than other hotels in Bristol and quite modern. Lounge is very comfortable. By far my favourite hotel in Bristol

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Paul G

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel And Spa.

I am delighted to hear you had a great stay with us, I will most certainly share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed January 29, 2016

Lots of space in the exec rooms, desk and coffee great bonus, Very large, comfortable beds.
Hotel bar and restaurant; good food and friendly staff.
Didn't use the Spa but will next time I stay.
Fast check-out is a great time saver.

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
3  Thank TPE1

Dear Guest,

Than you very much for you feedback. I am delighted to hear you have had a pleasant stay with us which I shall share with my team as I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed January 29, 2016

Stayed here for two nights in January, first impression of the hotel was it was really modern, clean and overall unexpected to be that good! The rooms were a good size and extremely clean. First night we ordered room service and the food was amazing as well as decent sized portions for main courses. We also visited the hotel bar/restaurant which had a really nice atmosphere and it felt comfortable, with great quality food at a decent price. The hotel has amazing amenities, with a gym and pool ready to use as well as ample parking and a bonus of free WiFi. We had a few minor issues in our stay, which were solved within a matter of minutes, making our stay even better. Hotel is not a far walk from the city centre which is also good and no noise during the night. Overall we had a great stay in this hotel and were pleasantly surprised, especially for the price we paid for a privilege room. The staff were very friendly and helpful and we would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: privilege rooms are quiet, spacious and have everything you need.
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple
4  Thank 528rr

Dear Gust,

Thank you for your constructive and balanced feedback, I have carefully noted your comments and will ensure the shortcomings are addressed with the team. I am delighted to hear that overall you had a pleasant stay with us. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed January 28, 2016 via mobile

Staff
Very welcoming, polite and smart with good knowledge on hotel information and taxis. The cleaners never get enough credit for what they do and are outstanding at it. The waiting staff are very good and always have a smile.

Room
The room was on the second floor and a standard double overlooking the car park. Very clean with tea coffee, great comfy bed with a good bathroom all to a high standard. Iron and board trouser press and safe all provided. TV mini fridge work desk. A very well designed room. Heating and air con.

Restaurant.
Dining is very good with food cooked to a high standard and a good choice on the menu. Good quality food and drink served with a smile. The breakfast can be to order or buffet with fresh coffee. All nice and clean.

Overall the hotel is very clean and quiet with all your needs for a few days away. Its comfortable and very relaxing. It's at a very good standard and this is because all the staff work hard and put time in to it. I didn't get time to try the pool gym and spa but I will for sure on my next visit here.

Well done to all at the hotel.

Stayed: January 2016, traveled on business
4  Thank Match S

Dear Guest,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your first stay at the Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel And Spa.

It is very pleasing to hear that your fist visit was enjoyable and very much hope this will be one of many. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.