Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel & Spa
$74
$110
$107
2,841 results
All reviewsswimming poolseparate buildingprivilege roomcity centrehen partiesoffice blocktwo double bedstrouser pressgood sizeper nightan upgradefamily roomcar parkingsunday morningcoffee machinestayed here for one nightbuffet style
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Great hotel for the business travel. All that you need and a really central hotel. Quiet rooms, friendly staff and central location.
Would I stay here again? Without a doubt!
Why? Friendly reception staff who are also very efficient.
Great room service.
Lovely, big bedrooms.
Good WiFi service.
Spotlessly clean.
Big bathrooms as are the beds

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Zowie O, Manager at Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Wow mission accomplished! Thank you for a great reveiw and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Stopped off en route to Cornwall. ENORMOUS family room, well equipped and with comfy Queen sized beds. Pool was smaller than pictures suggest but hotel felt large and airy and the staff were efficient and helpful. Would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for stopping with us - hope you had a great time in Cornwall! (that's if you weren't on your way back home there of course!) I shall share your comments to staff!

Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here over night. Found the staff to be very efficient and friendly. Our room was brilliant and had everything we needed. Upon arrival we were given a room on the fourth floor and directed to the lift. My mum doesn't do lifts so when we asked where the stairs were the lovely lady on reception offered to look and see if there was a similar room on a lower floor.

We used the hotel as a base to explore Bristol and found its location to be excellent. We dined in the restaurant for both dinner and breakfast and the food was amazing. The staff were very attentive without being invasive.

All in all I would happily recommend this hotel and if I am in the area again I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank sassiscot
Zowie O, Manager at Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Thank you very much for recommending us! Bristol is a great city and we are glad you chose us as the place to stay!

Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

Travelling to Bristol for a training course for the first time, I wanted to be positioned in a safe and convenient location to everything I wanted in the city. This hotel was great. A ten minute walk to where I needed to be, the hotel was perfect and also near to the railway station (Bristol Temple Meads) - although I got a taxi here on day one.

The bedroom was large and well equipped with everything you would expect, lots of natural light from the large windows, and a nice large television.
Breakfast was lovely - self service but with plenty of choice. A quality cooked breakfast option was available and I couldn't resist most mornings!
On one occasion, I dined in the restaurant for my evening meal. This was lovely. Great service and a good choice on offer, I opted for chicken breast with rosti potato. Was delicious.

To sum up, I have been very contented in my stay at this hotel. Although I didn't have chance to use the spa facilities, I have felt more than welcome and comfortable in this hotel. I did worry that it was a little large, but the service has been great!

• Stayed: September 2013

A perfect review if I may say so! We have succeed in our goal! I'm delighted you enjoyed your time with us! I shall share your comments amongst staff as it is a great encouragment.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

We found our Classic room and bathroom very clean and a reasonable size, with acceptable air conditioning and a comfortable bed. Breakfast was good and plentiful. We used the restaurant on two nights - the seasonal menu was reasonably priced. The hotel was conveniently located for us - close to Temple Meads, the harbour area and the city. We found all the staff very pleasant and helpful. Overall the hotel lived up to Mercure Holland House standards and is good value when booked in advance.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your lovely review - I am very happy to see that you were comfortable and you consider us good value! That's brilliant!