A good location for Temple Meads rail station and for walking to the centre and the harbour area (about 10mins).
Reception is busy so you might have to wait a few minutes but very helpful.
Its a business hotel so functional rather than stylish. The rooms were a good size and well equipped with air-con, shower and bath etc. Our room was away from the main road and was very quiet. The blackout curtains meant the room was kept dark even in the morning. Good free wi-fi available.
The spa is a large free swimming pool and a gym. There is no free sauna, steam or Jacuzzi.
The bar was well frequented on the weekend we were there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the hospitality of the 4 star Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel & Spa which is perfectly placed for business or leisure, be it a family break, city getaway or a fun filled adventure in this cosmopolitan metropolis. All 275 rooms are contemporary and well appointed bedrooms with large beds. The Urban Bar & Kitchen offers a vibrant and contemporary atmosphere with a fantastic open plan dining facility. Using the finest local produce, you can expect urban food, unsung heroes along with some guilty pleasures to satisfy your appetite. For ultimate relaxation and indulgence why not visit the Spa which offers various treatments, a large indoor heated pool and fitness suite. An affordable yet stylish and luxury hotel that delivers and will ensure your stay is memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Holland House Bristol Hotel Bristol
- Mercure Holland Hotel Bristol
- Accor Holland Hotel Bristol