“Welcoming and great location”
Review of The Belgrave

The Belgrave
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bristol
The Belgrave
Ranked #21 of 52 Bristol B&B and Inns
Perth, Australia
“Welcoming and great location”
Reviewed June 17, 2011

Great location for short stays - great views of Bristol city from one of the rooms we stayed in. Friendly and jovial hosts who love to help. They serve a good breakfast.
Very clean and cared for facilities.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Boulder Creek, California
Reviewed June 10, 2011

I stayed with Mike and Kay for 3 nights the last weekend in May. Their place is absolutely lovely - gorgeous spacious room, nice bathroom with a huge clawfoot tub, right across the street from open space (lots of runners, cyclists, dogs enjoying it!).

Mike and Kay are just wonderful hosts - so welcoming, so friendly, so helpful! Breakfast (whatever I wanted) was delivered to my room each morning. I especially loved chatting with them down in their kitchen each day before I headed out.

Was just a 10-minute walk/3-minute drive to my son's house. Also very convenient to main roads, bus line, etc. They gave me very detailed directions for wherever I was going, and even recommended a wonderful place for Sunday breakfast/lunch/brunch with my son; they even gave the restaurant a ring to let them know we were coming and to take good care of us.

I don't expect to be returning to Bristol, but if I did, I would definitely stay with Mike and Kay again! You should too!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank cheryl_CA
birmingham
Reviewed June 6, 2011

Very welcoming owners, helpful and friendly. Lovely room with views across the Downs. Beautifully cooked breakfast brought to room.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Truro, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 10, 2011

Stayed here for proximity to The Spire Hospital, as my husband was there undergoing a knee op and it was perfect for this. Just a five minute, well-lit walk, using the many pedestrian crossings meant the busy traffic wasn't a problem.
The caring owners looked after me, as a lady on her own, and the breakfast was fab.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
Bangor, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 8, 2011

We have stayed here several times a year for the last 3 years while our daughter was at university and it has always been an enjoyable experience. The owners are welcoming and can offer good advice about the area including places to eat. The bedroom at the back has doors out to a sheltered patio with views over the city - the perfect place to enjoy breakfast and relax. The facilities and breakfast are excellent and we would not stay anywhere else.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Telford, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 27, 2011

Upon arrival we were met by the land lady who was absolutely wonderful !. We had the basement room , which had a wonderful garden overlooking Bristol. The room and bathroom were clean and everything I could have wished for. The breakfast was first class and filled us up for the day. This guest house is a few minutes walk from the Old Vic theatre school if you are going to an audition at the Old Vic or indeed just visiting Bristol please visit this guest house because we will certainly be visiting again !. This is truly a wonderful value for money guest house and one of the best I have ever visited.

• Stayed March 2011
Uttoxeter, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 27, 2011

Kay and Mike, the owners of this guest house, were absolutely delightful. In spite of the fact I arrived dreadfully late they were extremely kind to me and made sure I was settled and comfortable before leaving me. They oozed warmth and friendliness. The full English breakfast was delicious and an added bonus was that they served it in my room. The only tiny downside was the morning commuter traffic. Coming from the countryside, I am not used to the early morning rush hour. However this is inconsequential when compared to such lovely people whose number one priority is to make sure their guests have a happy stay with them.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business