1,756 results
All reviews millennium square great location car park bars and restaurants tesco express ss great britain harbour side central location what it says on the tin shower room would stay again bristol centre buffet breakfast one night stay short stay colston hall good nights sleep
Selected filters
Reviewed May 9, 2019

This hotel is in a central area of Bristol with parking nearby (at extra but discounted cost). The rooms are clean and comfortable, much as expected from Ibis. There is a nice bar area near reception.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Jonathan_Meeson, General Manager at Ibis Bristol Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Many thanks for taking time out to review our hotel. I am very happy to hear your stay was enjoyable. Its good to hear happy with your room was clean.

We always set out to to do the best we can and its great to hear we did this on this occasion!

Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

Greeted by very friendly staff in the reception/bar area. Clean hotel, very basic but it's what you expect from a budget hotel. Funny little bathrooms reminded me of a caravan bathroom but well lit mirror was great for applying my make up.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Many thanks for taking time out to review our hotel. I am very happy to hear your stay was enjoyable. We always try to ensure our guests get a friendly welcome when they arrive at the hotel.

Reviewed May 3, 2019 via mobile

Exactly what I said above, my partner booked this hotel for £50 for the night and it was a great investment indeed.

The staff were very welcoming and friendly, they helped not just myself but everyone were their questions and queries. The room was clean and very comfortable, the toilet and bathroom area were a good size also considering the amount we paid to stay here.

It’s located on the harbour side which is a great location to all the local attractions such as the restaurants and bars etc.

10/10 for the price.

10/10 for the cleanliness

Would highly recommend.

Date of stay: May 2019

Its great to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear the team was helpful and friendly. Prices can vary however your partner clearly got a good price so indeed it was a great investment. Our location is perfect being right in the middle of the harbourside so its easy for people to visit the attractions that Bristol has to offer!

Reviewed May 3, 2019

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed May 3, 2019 via mobile

I loved staying here, the service the room where all exceptional. I finally received a correctly made latte although getting it proved difficult which is why it has 4 star review. I can be different at times but the manager in here made me feel so welcome despite being unhappy with the coffee service. I've worked with many managers in retail, hospitality and customer service points throughout twenty five years and I can say without doubt that the management at this Ibis are excellent because if you can deal with me on a bad day you can deal with anyone!! It's a shame this isn't reflected in the Temple meads Ibis where the management are a disgrace. I wish I could afford to stay at the Explore Ibis again its without doubt the best you can get for central Bristol.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo

Many thanks for your kind comments regarding your stay with us. I am glad you felt welcomed by the team and that you received a correctly made latte!

Kind Regards