Ibis Bristol Centre
  • Pool
$68
$57
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express Bristol - North(Bristol)(Great Value!)
$90
$92
$70
Agoda.com
1,590 results
All reviewsbudget hotelmillennium squaremillenium car parkbars and restaurantsss great britainexcellent locationcentral locationharbour sidewhat it says on the tinwould stay againbristol centreone night staybuffet breakfastcolston hallshort staydouble roomcomfy bed
Reviewed April 17, 2013

having tried and vowing never to return to a Ibis, i tried this one in the town center. What a difference in every way!
really polite staff, nice comfy bed and a shower that worked! and worked well.
the only thing was the soap dispenser in the shower did not contain any soap!!
i did not eat there but did have a drink at the bar. reasonable prices.
i ate at the Raj , Indian. fantastic.
overall it was a bit pricey at 79.00 and that DID NOT include breakfast and will stay next time at the Futures inn as closer to Cabot Circus and cheaper .

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank marley12341
Mikhail M, Manager at Ibis Bristol Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your thoughts on here. My team and I are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope we can welcome you back to our hotel very soon.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I must stay at this hotel 2-3 times a month. The service is always good, with promp checkin service. The person I am most impressed with is Michael Thompson who is the chief Ibis have reduced their menu which I find difficult to adjust to. Michael always bend over backwards to describe every delicious alternative and help me. This guy is an asset to the IBIS Bristol and I am not sure if I wold not convert to the local Holiday Inn without his excellent service. Of course the rest of the staff give an excellent service and I am sure they will get a mention on my next visit.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Pmoore31

Dear Mr Moore,

Thank you very much for your positive comments. I am very pleased that our team make your stay with us so enjoyable. I will pass your compliments to Michael and the rest of the team. We look forward to seeing you in our hotel on your next visit.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

All of the staff were great, the room the best I have stayed in,the one thing wrong was the housekeeping,there was no rubbish bin in the room so I tied up my rubbish in a carrierbag but it stayed along with my daily rubbish for days

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Mikhail M, Manager at Ibis Bristol Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I decided to treat myself to a stay at the IBIS in central Bristol and it was excellent.

The new beds are wonderful, the shower room/cubcle is surprisingly spacious, funky and effective. The rooms are quiet, well appointed and clean.

In fact the only problem I have with the IBIS is the price. I booked long in advance and paid £50 per night, but the room rate on the door went from £72 to a whopping £85 per night! I cannot understand how IBIS can justify such a rate for what is in reality a basic, clean room.

Still, the location was great and you can either park at £15 per day in Millenium or simply use the Travelodge (but in reality public) car park nearby for just £7.50 a day. Little tip for you there.

I loved the stay and found the staff friendly. However, I didn't take breakfast there and chose to eat out. The food didn't look particulalarly worth the money. But then I don't think they are geared up for that sort of thing. In short, great hotel... eat elsewhere.

Room Tip: Book in advance. Long in advance, you'll appreciate the savings!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank RobLeather

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your kind review. I am glad that you had an enjoyable stay and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

We had read reviews about noise and bad beds, but were pleasantly surprised at the site of new beds and sound proofing! We had a good nights sleep and when we asked for another pillow it was taken to our room whilst we were out. Great service! We had a group of young girls next door which we were slightly worried about due to hearing loud noise when they opened there door and we walked past, but in the room we could not hear a thing! Great staff!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Mikhail M, Manager at Ibis Bristol Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments – we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.