“Fabulous falafel”

Order Online
Ranked #24 of 211 Quick Bites in Bristol
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Right in the centre of bristol at castle park[top of union street] we run a friendly kiosk serving home made healthy vegetarian/vegan middle eastern food to go. Delicious freshly made authentic Falafel, Hummus, meze salad boxes, Sabich, Halloumi wraps, home made cakes, excellent coffee, organic Teas, Chai, hot chocolate, fruit juices. outdoor sitting available. we provide outside catering to local business,individuals,parties.see website. opening hours Monday till Sunday 10am-5pm. all welcome !
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

Found this café by chance and so pleased we did. The falafels, freshly cooked, are amazing - crunchy outside with amazing flavour inside. And when eaten as part of a falafel salad pitta, wow! The soft and slightly fluffy pitta breads appear to be artisanal as opposed to the bulk standard packet ones. Very friendly staff behind the counter. All in all, a great experience and highly recommended.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a reviewReviews (113)

Reviewed February 1, 2019

This place does great falafels, served with all the trimmings and with a smile. Castle Park is a terrific location when it's not raining...although they have parasols over the tables.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 10, 2018

My sister and I just arrived in Bristol, while walking we stumbled upon Edna's-kitchen at the edge of a park. Edna's Kitchen is a little Falafel stand with sitting next to it. We tried one Falafel, and after devouring it in record time. We ordered another full one and asked to package one up to go. The staff was helpful, friendly and willing to adjust the order to our needs. Next time we're in Bristol we shall definitely return!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Really happy with the aubergine pita (whole wheat!) takeaway I had. Chock full of other veg ingredients as well and tahini. Delicious combination of flavours and hefty size for the cheap price. The staff was also kind enough to pick out the cucumbers for me upon my request. Also wrapped it in several layers of paper so I could have it for takeaway.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

I go to Ednas about once a month for my lunch. The staff are really friendly and the food is fresh and tasty. Vegan and gluten free options available which is prefect for me.

Date of visit: July 2018