“3 hour wait”

Add it.
Yummi's Oriental Take Away
Ranked #1,293 of 1,946 Restaurants in Bristol
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

Ordered from here a few times normally we have to wait between 60-90 mins the food is good so we don’t mind the wait. Ordered some food the other night and from ordering to when the food arrived it took over 3 hours now I appreciate they could be busy, tried to call a few times couldn’t get an answer when I did I was told driver had left but wouldn’t tell me how long they would be, an hour later driver turned up didn’t apologise or even smile and was gone before I even handle the bag properly a smile and acknowledgement would have meant this review would have been different despite the food being cold

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed June 30, 2016 via mobile

Don't be put off by the look of it. The food is superb. Piping hot, big portions and value for money. The ribs in szechuan sauce were plentiful and big. The house chow mein was packed with noodles and plenty of different cuts of meat.
No credit cards taken but will give receipt if on expenses.
Round the back of the Holiday Inn Express at Temple Meads - 7 or 8 minutes walk.
I'll use this place again !!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed December 11, 2015

I just ordered a delivery through hungryhouse and the food arrived piping hot within 15 mins.
The chow mein and the sweet and sour were both delicious and combined with the super speedy delivery time, it means I'll certainly was ordering from here again.

Date of visit: December 2015