“Crackin Chicken”

Add it.
Miss Millies Fried Chicken
Ranked #1,058 of 1,938 Restaurants in Bristol
Reviewed November 10, 2018

Very clean and tidy restaurant. The overall experience was a little challenging for myself as I have raised chickens as pets all my life. Seeing their little thighs and legs wrapped in breadcrumbs and kept warm under hot lights was something that I may not ever get over. Despite this, I loved them!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

Whenever u order for delivery u usually have to wait longer than advised. I don’t think staff know how to use the JustEat Software.... I placed an order to be delivered at 16:50 and then it got changed to 17:30 which means an hour and 20mins wait for food coming from a 4 minute drive. So I ordered elsewhere and cancelled. When I rang up to cancel I was told it was already out for delivery which is probably bullsh*t. So I asked why it was changed to 17:30? And I was told it wasn’t... so here’s the screen shot just to let whoever it is know he’s a blatant liar. Generally I like Miss Millie’s but I don’t like being filled with bullsh*t by staff. The delivery service is a bit Mickey Mouse.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed November 5, 2016 via mobile

We have had good from here twice and both times we have been satisfied. Hot fresh chicken and the chips are really nice

Date of visit: November 2016
1  Thank M6066WYanthonyc
Reviewed December 13, 2015 via mobile

If you love fried chicken I would go miss Millies! There gravy is simply amazing there always friendly and they also deliver

Date of visit: December 2015
1  Thank twink92x
Reviewed January 1, 2015

I'm a long time fan of Miss Millie's popped into the Bedminster one as Smiley's was closed. But as we walked up to it the smell was so good so happy to get chicken instead of fish. As always polite friendly service, good selection on the menu and good prices. I had 2 pcs and large chips with coleslaw just jubbly.

Date of visit: December 2014