“Bella” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Al Bacio

Al Bacio
Ranked #20 of 1,552 Restaurants in Bristol
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Located on Queens road, Clifton our restaurant offers a unique and welcoming environment in which to share life’s best moments with friends and family.
“Bella”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

Work meal out last night for 20 nurses.
Having Italian roots I enjoy an authentic Italian meal. This fantastic restaurant has a lovely atmosphere, lovely cheerful staff, great service and delicious food.
I had mushroom risotto and tiramisu. Simply delicious.
I will be back to treat my boyfriend to a meal soon

2 Thank Stephy1968

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Was in my birthday party I very good meal so tasty I had seafood salad beautifully presented u can tell by the taste very fre”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

Was in my birthday party I very good meal so tasty I had seafood salad beautifully presented u can tell by the taste very fresh main course lobster let me tell you something was really delicious I can't describe it more than that .waiters so friendly helpful .that's what I call authentic Italian restaurant definitely I will go back again and again

1 Thank ouzrigh
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fabulous food in a lovely setting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

First visit will definitely go again. 4 in party all delighted with their food. As soon as we tasted our selection of starters we knew it was going to be good- bruschetta , salmon pate and prawns , cheese and tomato pizza bread simple but best we've had. Mains excellent too- sea bass ( including a demo on how to de-bone), pizza and 2 chicken dishes. All beautifully presented, absolutely delicious . 4 clean plates! Puddings too . Staff very attentive, welcoming, friendly, helpful. Couldn't ask for any more. We won't be looking for another restaurant next time we're in Bristol. We'll be going to Al Bacio and looking forward to it.

2 Thank Alberino
“ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL ...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

We had an early supper here on a Friday. The lovely co-owner (Pino) greeted us warmly (we knew him from 'that other wonderful Italian restaurant in Corn Street'). Even through it was only 4.30 p.m. there were a couple of other tables occupied and there was ample staff to look after us all.

Our meal was absolutely delicious and couldn't be faulted. A Scallop and Bacon starter for the Chap and an aubergine dish for me. Mmmm! great. He had monkfish and prawns as a mains and I had a fillet steak. All perfecto. I had a very interesting and unusual (to me) pudding that was rather like rolled pancakes with ricotta cheese infill (actually called Cannoli Siciliani) - I rather liked them!!!

Prices much the same as Corn Street. Parking slightly easier - there is on-street parking to be found in the side-streets (if not available on either side of the road, just outside). We found a place one street down and just a two-minutes walk and, as it was dry weather, we were quite happy with that.

This will, for all the reasons above, now be our restaurant of choice especially when we want something just 'that little bit extra'.

Highly recommended in all respects.

'

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Barbadosbelle1
“A great place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

I must commend the warmth and friendliness of the staff at Al Bacio. My wife and I were impressed at how professional and accomodating everyone was as we arrived with our pram. They helped carry it down the stairs and found a place where we could place it out of the way of other diners. The food was something special though - commendments are in order to the head chef; it was made with pure class. A very enjoyable night out and very-well recommended!!

2 Thank Chris A