“Amazing nite out with top quality food”
Review of Little Chinatown

Little Chinatown
Ranked #49 of 74 Fun & Games in Bristol
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed December 8, 2014

I took 24 people to this restaurant for my daughters 18th birthday, we were treated to amazing food of the highest quality, everyone who came could not stop talking about how nice the food was, the staff were amazing and could not do enough for us. I set this up with and amazing young lady named Vivian who looks after you from the time you make the call to leaving the restaurant. Thanks Vivian you will be seeing us again in the near future.
I have been to many Chinese restaurant's and can assure this is the best I have been to.

Thanks Vivian for an amazing night.

Reviewed November 9, 2014

I love this place. We go here all the time for Friday dimsum. Really good quality food and really enjoy the bubble tea!

Highly recommended and will definitely be back for more!

Reviewed October 6, 2014

We came back to this venue with memories of the fantastic Shanghai Nights buffet. Early Sunday lunchtime was very quiet and we were afraid of disappointment. However when we left there was the pleasant buzz of a busy eatery. I chose mixed seafood with crispy noodles, a very generous dish and excellent value. My companion had Szechuan hot and sour noodle soup, a powerful broth with chilli flakes, chilli oil and Szechuan peppercorns. Also noodles and ground pork. Hot but very good. One caution - red wine was not great, but the teas look good and a beer could be a good choice. The service is quick and friendly and £10 for the generous seafood with scallop, large prawn, octopus and (I think) razor clams seems good value.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

A little gem in the heart of Bristol city centre, Little Chinatown strangely have almost everything you see and get from London Chinatown, cake shop, chinese supermarket, a chinese type of cafe/restaurant, bubble tea house, and much more...
I guess Bristol never did have a Chinatown and this place says it all.

4  Thank kakai69